Tools

TH400 Shifter
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
post one of your winning time slips from a round of competition in NHRA Top Sportsman

Have never felt the need to run NHRA events. I do enjoy watching pro stock run though.

Never felt the need to act like I know everything, done everything, and take ****s that smell like roses either......but then I am not a baller like you. I know my station in life, and am good with it.

It is pretty obvious that you are better at making snide remarks that do nothing other than show your lack of knowledge, so you would be better suited to go back to getting your ass handed to you my Mikey, and I will just find my own damn shifter.

I do appreciate the suggestions by a few other members though!

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
got more knowledge, more experience about bracket and class racing than you and most that post here.

Just state the truth, you are a career test/tune. What you are not is a Top Sportsman racer!

I've also been told you have never won a race in any car/truck you have raced.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not huh, I've got a winning time slip from 2 weeks ago, you can't show a time slip from 2 years ago! NahNahTounge

But But the cone haha

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1395 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
quote:
I'm not huh, I've got a winning time slip from 2 weeks ago, you can't show a time slip from 2 years ago! NahNahTounge

But But the cone haha

Hey look everyone! It's another brainwashed obedient turd who is easily lead with his suitcase to the boxcars, without even a struggle!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

But But the cone haha

I think you have me confused with someone else
I'm a washed up racer with a cut up shyt box
I think 1320 was talking to me but I could be wrong

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M120:
quote:
quote:

But But the cone haha

I think you have me confused with someone else
I'm a washed up racer with a cut up shyt box
I think 1320 was talking to me but I could be wrong

He was talking about you, but the brainwashed obedient turd couldn't resist to further authenticate he'd be easily lead with his suitcase to the boxcar, without even a struggle!!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
quote:
got more knowledge, more experience about bracket and class racing than you and most that post here.

Just state the truth, you are a career test/tune. What you are not is a Top Sportsman racer!

I've also been told you have never won a race in any car/truck you have raced.

Not sure what my lack of winning has to do with searching for a shifter?

BTW, if we are talking about my racing since YOU started racing, your information is almost spot on. Despite running at more than a dozen tracks since I returned to drag racing 6 season's ago, I have only gone into the deep rounds 2 times. Made it to the finals and won once, in a very small field. Made it four rounds before breaking one other time, but I did win the dialing for dollars that weekend.

Pretty lackluster at best, but I sure have had fun!

If we count the original start of my bracket racing years, 1976 thru 1985, I do not know how many wins I ended up with in fields of 100 or more cars? I do know that I ran a clutch car for a full season and a half, running 3 days a week weather permitting, and parked that car with 23 class wins.

I won a few races in other cars of mine, and in multiple cars owned by other racers as well. The older crowd that still frequents the local tracks remember those days well.

Yet again, none of that has anything to do with an old test and tune guy looking for shifter info.

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I told you 2 days ago what shifter to get and most of the replies agree with my choice but I suspect you’re like most that don’t really want advice rather want confirmation of what you already decided to buy.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
quote:
I told you 2 days ago what shifter to get and most of the replies agree with my choice but I suspect you’re like most that don’t really want advice rather want confirmation of what you already decided to buy.

Your suspicion is a little bit off this time around.

If I already had my mind made up, I would NOT have asked the question.

I am a pretty big fan of the Cheetah shifter. So much so that if they do make a reverse pattern with a clean neutral and dual air shift, it will be the one I go with.

Not sure what you could have possibly ever seen me post anywhere that would lead you to believe I would ever seek approval for the decisions I make? Ask for info in order to make a decision? Absolutely.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mitch H:
I am a pretty big fan of the Cheetah shifter. So much so that if they do make a reverse pattern with a clean neutral and dual air shift, it will be the one I go with.

you really are clueless and clearly NOT a bracket racer in addition to NOT a Top Sportsman racer.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mitch H:

you really are clueless and clearly NOT a bracket racer in addition to NOT a Top Sportsman racer.

Truth be told, Mitch has competed in both those categories. (Qualified TS)

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Truth be told, he has NOT competed in NHRA Top Sportsman. FACT!