DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    What is the latest on tires?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the latest on tires?
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
First I’ve heard of that and I know of no one that had to do that at any ET swapping from emptee bubbas to the C1550.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Having ZERO faith in the return of inventory anytime soon, I found a set of 29.5x10.5-15 Hoosier DBR's in stock and snatched them.
We'll have a chance to do a direct product comparison on the same combo, I hope. According to legend, I'll be hard pressed to wear out the tires I have on it right now by the season end.
We shall see. I'm about 50 runs into these PBR Mickeys. Love 'em.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1674 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna run this season on my Mickeys, then switching to Hoosier next time around. They work but I'm getting tired of airing them up all the time. A few of the FAST 16/TD racers here are switching and doing well with the Hoosiers....

Is the C1550 Hoosiers version of the 3195/3197? If not, which one is?

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1481 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Yes, but they don’t chunk, hold air and are quicker clapping

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post