DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Carb spacers again
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carb spacers again
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
Who makes the spoiler attached to the front bumper? I've been looking for something similar for my Nova.

You can get them from VFN, made of fiberglass. I homemade this one from aluminum in 2010-11 ish, before anyone was making them for over the counter sales.

They're worth a little low pressure under the car. I have the grill and bumper closed off as well.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
…………….

ep-nice work.

Posts: 765 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Who makes the spoiler attached to the front bumper? I've been looking for something similar for my Nova.

You can get them from VFN, made of fiberglass. I homemade this one from aluminum in 2010-11 ish, before anyone was making them for over the counter sales.

They're worth a little low pressure under the car. I have the grill and bumper closed off as well.

Looks nice, figured it was a custom piece. I have a glastek bumper and bolt on fenders so I will have to modify whatever I buy for it.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 743 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

Looks nice, figured it was a custom piece. I have a glastek bumper and bolt on fenders so I will have to modify whatever I buy for it.

Thanks, not too bad, although I've seen a couple two or three 69-72 style, that people really did a super job fabbing a spolier.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post