Carb spacers again

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/80760912/m/6217078396

July 15, 2020, 08:41 AM
Mike Rietow
Carb spacers again
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
Who makes the spoiler attached to the front bumper? I've been looking for something similar for my Nova.

You can get them from VFN, made of fiberglass. I homemade this one from aluminum in 2010-11 ish, before anyone was making them for over the counter sales.

They're worth a little low pressure under the car. I have the grill and bumper closed off as well.

July 15, 2020, 10:13 AM
pauley
…………….

ep-nice work.
July 15, 2020, 11:06 AM
TomR
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Who makes the spoiler attached to the front bumper? I've been looking for something similar for my Nova.

You can get them from VFN, made of fiberglass. I homemade this one from aluminum in 2010-11 ish, before anyone was making them for over the counter sales.

They're worth a little low pressure under the car. I have the grill and bumper closed off as well.

Looks nice, figured it was a custom piece. I have a glastek bumper and bolt on fenders so I will have to modify whatever I buy for it.

72 Nova "Hooptie"
July 15, 2020, 12:10 PM
Mike Rietow
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

Looks nice, figured it was a custom piece. I have a glastek bumper and bolt on fenders so I will have to modify whatever I buy for it.

Thanks, not too bad, although I've seen a couple two or three 69-72 style, that people really did a super job fabbing a spolier.