DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    BULLET CAMS - BRODIX sbc Track 1 heads
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BULLET CAMS - BRODIX sbc Track 1 heads
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
That is the cool thing about Bracket racing you can dial as slow as you want even mid 6's.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
That is the cool thing about Bracket racing you can dial as slow as you want even mid 6's.

There's no reason to cry, put your 454 sbc with the AFR cylinder heads in the Chevy II you have sitting in your garage.

Come get it, I need a good laugh.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
NHRA is thinking of adding a new class

3200lb. factory condition, all steel, chrome bumpers, 430 cube max, 23 degree SB with only out of the box heads and the index is 6.40

Highest MPH wins....No power adders.

Since MPH wins there is no need for a .370 pro tree but they will use that anyway...

The fastest MPH goes in the Guiness Book of Records and gets a bowling trophy....and some cones to use in their pit space to keep the fans under control because they will likely be drooling to get a closer look at the winner... Laughing Hard

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:

3200lb. factory condition, all steel, chrome bumpers, 430 cube max, 23 degree SB with only out of the box heads and the index is 6.40

Since MPH wins there is no need for a .370 pro tree but they will use that anyway...

The fastest MPH goes in the Guiness Book of Records and gets a bowling trophy....and some cones to use in their pit space to keep the fans under control because they will likely be drooling to get a closer look at the winner...

9.90 Doorslammer - 8.5" wide tread tire max, no throttle stops, 3.70 pro tree, flat hood, 3200 lbs minimum.

You might be onto something. Sounds good, I'm in..

Modern

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Even better

NHRA 9.90 Muscle Car - 8.5" wide tread tire max, no throttle stops, 3.70 pro tree, flat hood, 3200 sb, 3400 bb, n/a.

Modern

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dave Dudek will win it.

Posts: 691 | Location: Bucks Co Pa | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B.C.Malibu:
Dave Dudek will win it.

370 Pro Tree, I hope he's got a good transmission guy.

If NHRA implemented 9.90 Muscle Car for a Wally, every tom , dyck, harry with a muscle car would leave car shows for drag strips.

No stickers allowed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
quote:

The fastest MPH goes in the Guiness Book of Records and gets a bowling trophy....and some cones to use in their pit space to keep the fans under control because they will likely be drooling to get a closer look at the winner... Laughing Hard

dont forget it has to have a "LONG ROD RATIO"

Posts: 784 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul S/Q:

dont forget it has to have a "LONG ROD RATIO"

NHRA 9.90 Muscle Car - 8.5" wide tread tire max, no throttle stops, 3.70 pro tree, flat hood, 3200 23 sb.

^^^ Takes drag racing skills.

You'd go home early. Smile

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coloradoracer:
I'm going to ask the question that hasn't been asked yet...

I'm not saying it's legit or not. What I am asking, is where is the announcement/publication/official record/official observation of said record run? I'm not talking a time slip either. I'm talking witness sign offs, officials verifying said run, etc....It's not a record unless it was actually a record run, which also requires a backup run within a given amount, same day, same conditions, and observed.

Additionally, how can it be stated that it's not only a record run, but that it hasn't already been either duplicated or beaten in another area? Where is the proof that it hasn't been bested???

As stated, not saying its legit or not, but just saying "it's a world record" without the proper documentation, witnesses, and criteria is the same as someone saying they broke another world record, but there wasn't anybody to watch....

Mike sets the rules so there's no need to dispute!
I'd be embarrassed to have that much money in a car and be that slow.

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:

Mike sets the rules so there's no need to dispute!
I'd be embarrassed to have that much money in a car and be that slow.

You're not making any sense.

There's more of this type car at car shows, being built and going down drag strips world wide, than any other combo.

This means it is the least expensive combo to build, race or take to the car show.

On the other hand every tom, dyck and Harry with steamroller tire, flyweight, lexan window tin floors runs like your Luvtruck.

Mine just happens to be the fastest 23 sbc muscle car on the planet Brodix or AFR.

Prove me wrong, you can't,,,,,, let it burn. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If I were you, I'd be working on a run of the mill performing Luvtruck right about now.

But that's just my approach to drag racing.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
NHRA Muscle Car 9.90 would be the biggest class in the history of NHRA national event drag racing.

Fact.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

The fastest MPH goes in the Guiness Book of Records and gets a bowling trophy....and some cones to use in their pit space to keep the fans under control because they will likely be drooling to get a closer look at the winner..

Im having a horrible day but this post just made me laugh my issues away!!

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Do not get him started about cones again!

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:

Do not get him started about cones again

Why not? You're not tired of making yourself a liar, are ya? Confused

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:

The fastest MPH goes in the Guiness Book of Records and gets a bowling trophy....and some cones to use in their pit space to keep the fans under control because they will likely be drooling to get a closer look at the winner..

Im having a horrible day but this post just made me laugh my issues away!!

I try Bro.....Humor is high on my list....Life is not always fun unless you make it funny....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
quote:
NHRA 9.90 Muscle Car - 8.5" wide tread tire max, no throttle stops, 3.70 pro tree, ***flat hood***, 3200 sb, 3400 bb, n/a.

This thread is full of so much bull ****z it's truly unbelievable !!!

Mike .......... in Every picture you post your car has a cowl hood, That ain't a flat hood Roll Eyes

Posts: 1422 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
NHRA has added NO trans brakes, rev limiters or delay boxes just because the Muscle Car Association of America requested those rules be enforced.... Laughing Hard

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
6.50s in the 1/8th is nowhere near 9.90s .....

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post