New
Find
Notify
Tools

SBC Pushrods
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
These are the pushrods I currently have in the motor. They are Comp Cams 3/8, .080 wall; these are my two spares I carry. My engine builder has 10 heavy wall Manely pushrods for the exhaust side on order. Manely states they are waiting on materials. I'm going to wait a couple more weeks before trying somewhere else.

I'm looking at Trend Performance is there anywhere else to be looking.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2553 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Smith Bros have always been 100% for me.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4471 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Manton

Posts: 2433 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I would go with Manton .145 wall. Mine did not take long to get and were custom made for length I needed.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4027 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Another for Manton. Very nice people and always helpful. Run many of their pushrods over the years.

Posts: 4 | Location: Probably at work! | Registered: July 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Steward Performance

Uptown products on time service, we were using Trend

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
I ordered some custom Manton pushrods for a SBC with hydraulic roller on May 12, and they had them in my machinists's hands on May 19.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies! Seems like the leader is Manton with 4 recommends & Steward with 2. If my exhaust pushrods don't come in soon, I'll try Manton.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2553 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Threats of getting the police involved to get back your pile of shyt and after 13 months for a nothing special small block rebuild and it’s got the old pushrods in it. You can’t make this shyt up, only happens to you, a clueless broke dyck that think he knows. Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Make it 5 for Manton

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
So, what's it. You flop more than a fish out of water. Get your fake drama correct. You call it as you wish, a police report is needed to file a claim with Bill Horton. Is it a threat or not paying the man?

Now get your butt in the seat & compete in the Big Show Chicken Little Puss...y!

quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Going to see about the motor this Fri. one year from dropping it off. If it's not there, I'll file a police report. Then file a claim with my race car insurance. The 3K deposit may have to be done in small claims. I hope it doesn't come to all this shyt.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
now he ain’t got the coin to pay for his engine rebuild, blaming the engine guy for not finishing it. You got to pay the man mother fucer! Laughing very hard Pathetic, A real fucing loser!

The biggest sucker on the planet took the bait. You are a pathetic old man, that's scared to compete in the Big Show.

The motor is done, I pay $$$ for the balance owed with the 3K deposit I put down. I pick the motor up 1st week of May; my 1st week off on early retirement. I will PM some people with the receipts (with dates) so the Pathetic/Scared Loser ED. Can beg his Daddy to read the PMs for him.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
You read everything I post. None of your keyboard warrior drama Queenie comments after my previous post.

Spitting

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Here’s my comment, same as the other thread

If you only had a clue. Meanwhile, let me know when your shytbox parked for nearly 2 years is track worthy and I’ll meet you at any big $ race east of the Mississippi. Put your car in the other lane put a dial in on the window and I’ll run you for $10k off the trailer, 1 run!

Now let’s here all your excuses why you won’t loser!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
What does your BS drama callout have to do with SBC Pushrods, nothing. Put the call out in its own thread in the General Discussion Section. You are a special forum EDiot, nobody but you cares about your Bullshyt bracket racing call outs.

Spitting

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^translated...you admit that you lack the skill and don't have the car to compete against me and accept my call out. No one here is shocked.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Start your stupid thread & find out.

Dancing Cat

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
don't need no thread to call you out loser, it's been done and we all know you ain't got the balls, the skills, the car nor the CASH to show up and put your POS in the other lane. Laughing very hard Spitting

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ED with no balls nor skills to compete in the Big Show. What was that 10K bet you welched on Ultimate Loser.

ED..........

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
let us know when you win your first big $ bracket race and Wally you broke dyck dreamer. In the meantime my call out stands loser and will be posted in every thread you post and until you accept, you're nothing but an internet forum nobody that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Again........

quote:
ED with no balls nor skills to compete in the Big Show. What was that 10K bet you welched on Ultimate Loser.

ED..........

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436