DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    What do ya like 4.5X n/a Undercover?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do ya like 4.5X n/a Undercover?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
3 weeks later and this clueless racer that gave retard his 3rd member to setup still doesn't have it back. He deserves the fucing he's getting and going to get.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
3 weeks later and this clueless racer that gave retard his 3rd member to setup still doesn't have it back. He deserves the fucing he's getting and going to get.

To make this a fair contest, I'll do it blindfolded with one hand tied behind my back b i t c h t i t s. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Make yourself a couple guide pins 3/8-24 thread.

Makes it easier blindfolded, one hand tied behind your back moving the pinion support in an out the case making adjustments.