DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, it was 39* when I got up this morning. It ws so cold my nipples got hard. Both my heaters went on to get m back to normal. I don't care what the gas bill will b, Woody and I will be warm and comfortable.
Y'all have a gooden.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well Floyd it is supposed to be 23 in the morning. I have had a cold now for 4 days but its getting better. This time next week I should be somewhere in FL sleeping before rolling on to West Palm Beach for the weekends racing. About 800mi trip. Supposed to be in the 70s there.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bart Nelson
posted Hide Post
Good Morning- afternoon All is good, God is good

2008 Summit Super Pro ET National Champion
Bart's Dominator Service

Posts: 10 | Location: houston | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Evening all , hope you all are warm tonight. Weather down here is warm 60s in the day and low 30s and 40s at night.

Fern, Hoping for good luck racing and be careful with that drive.

Floyd, Dang stay warm for Woodys sake ,just kidding...

Happy Friday to You All...

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all,

Supposed to get up to 70 the next couple of days then get rain from Tuesday through Christmas into Thursday. Historically we have rain on these days 1/3rd of the time in the last 30 years. If I had a christmas tree I would put it out in the front yard to get some fresh water.
Y'all have a gooden. Merry Christmas.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Good morning to those who stop by today. Still cold as he!! here this morning but time to take care of my last preparations for the 800 mile trip to West Palm Beach. Get everything loaded except some of my food and make sure the tires all have the correct air pressure. My neighbor who is also coming is doing the same thing but he started yesterday. Us part time racers need to pay more attention before we strike out. Hope everyone else heading South has a good trip and we will see you there. Thanks for the directions Fuzzy

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sounds like fun Fern. Nothing like a little road trip.

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yes Bill---not like driving to Mt Hood when daughter was in the Jr Olimpics training deal years ago

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning and Merry Christmas You guys Fern somehow I missed you call yesterday evening I stayed home all day waiting on you. Naw J/K I did stay home all day cause it was so pretty out and man I got spring fever a little early this year lol.
Floyd a buddy of mine on Monday brought me a bid Boston Butt done cooked by some Fireman at a station down around Farmington and old my it was great I’ve eat till I’m ready to eat some more lol.
Well Merry Christmas you guys I’ve had neighbors feeding me this week me and old Tipsey were just laying around fat and happy. USA

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mikey, I had prime rib at my son's house last nite and I brought home a big slice that I'm going to eat tonight just thinking of you. Merry Christmas.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sorry I didn’t get up there. I am at West Palm Beach sitting in the holding lot. Hope you all had a good Christmas.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good luck, Fern.

Got a nice surprise from my son and daughter in law for Christmas. A Shun Damascus steel 8" limited edition chef's knife.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Still sitting in the rain. These poor people have worked themselves to death trying to get this track dry. Once they got real close then the showers came back. But they keep on sweeping. Never ever saw anyone work so hard just to get kicked in the face. Looks pretty hopeless to me but they are still at it.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, that's a damn shame. You just ccan't argue with mother nature. Almost sounds like the promoters are going to take it in the shorts. I hope you get some of it in tomorrow.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They say we are going to race today. Sunday. Still puddles on the track past the finish line.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern,
Got my fingers crossed for you.Would be a damn shame to go that far for nothing. Good luck.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I was in the way but glad to be here

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern
You mean I should stop watching? You done?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Floyd if you blinked you missed me. But I had a good time. Got home last night at 10 and it’s COLD. Got to get out there and put it all away now.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,
It's quiet out there.

I think my son has lost his mind. The hay hauler goes back into the shop next week for a bunch of improvements. The turbos are going on along with a intercooler and plumbing. He has a connection with Steve Morris so a new cam for turbos is coming as well as a new carburetor. I'm trying to get the fabricator put together a bed cover while he has the truck. Going to have o put a parachute on also.
I was shocked at how much a turbo compatible dominator sells for. Two grand.
It's his money so what can I say.
Y'all have a gooden. I'll put up some progress stuff as it happens.It's going to take a few weeks.