New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wheelie or not
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BG7X77:
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
quote:
Originally posted by Nim Rod:
My car leaves exactly like that. 1.40 / 6.20. If I wanted to do wheelies I’d leave in first gear.

Lame.

Not Lame! Show me your car on the back of a 10+ year all door car event T-Shirt….

Anyone would be very hard pressed to find a more well thought out race car and drag racer than mark and his equipment. Turns on a BUNCH of win lights every year.

I have seen below average racers get lucky and go deep in rounds and even win an event. I have never seen one consistently turn on win lights throughout the year. I think someone should reconsider their definition of lame.

Oh, and he actually acts mature and tactful online. Try to follow suit.[/QUOTE]

https://mail.google.com/mail/u...-iIyF42R1Us&disp=emb

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 215 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
https://youtube.com/shorts/Kpsp5a9Smxg

This is the way God intended.

Posts: 215 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
agree

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Ed, do you have any video of the normal burnout that Kyle does with the Bird on those Hoosiers?

Posts: 2471 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I do. Kyle also filmed my burnout 2 weeks ago. I’ll post something in the next hour

DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
I wait with bated breath

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post