New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPS
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I ordered some parts 2 days ago from Strange Eng. and had it sent 2 day air. Well it was shipped Wednesday and ended up in Buffalo, NY at 5:30 yesterday and hasn't moved since. UPS tells me it will be here Monday and all they can say it was held up. Was supposed to go to Johnsonville, NY. Now I have another package which is in Illinois right now and claims to be delivered tomorrow.Time will tell. Not the first time as I have had issues with UPS, FEDEX and USPS this year as well as last year.

Posts: 294 | Location: New Milford, CT USA | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Last week I ordered a small red plastic "T" handle that has "PUSH OFF" inscribed in the plastic, it cost me $11.98. The piece can not weight more than a few ounces. The UPS fee to ship it from Santa Fe Springs, Ca. to my house in Lakeside, Ca. (116 miles) was $21.78. They called me back, told me how much UPS wanted so I had them ship it by the Postal Service, (USPS) for less than $6.00 . It arrived the next afternoon in a letter sized envelope.

Bob

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RPROGAS,

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Just received a part for our water softener. I swear they ran over it with the truck. I was shocked that it actually appears undamaged since it’s basically a plastic tube.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
UPS tried to deliver some con rods yesterday, nobody was here to sign. Now they leave a label called an "infonotice" with another number, not the tracking number, and will leave the package at some local "pickup point" on the next business day. The numbers don't match, they don't show up on ups.com, it took 30 minutes to wade through the debris field and find out what is going on. Bull shi t.

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post