Find
Notify
Tools

ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
He intentionally spun out to give someone other then Newman a chance to win the race!
Not very bright to do that with a camera on your hands on the wheel!
I hate to cite e but he was behind the 15 and said he couldn't understand what the 15 was doing!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
ROWDY's brilliance is coming around to bite him! He did too good a job training his Nationwide crew chief and now the guy is steering MK to new heights!!!!!
Hopefully ROWDY can give his present chief a crash course and compete!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
ROWDY's brilliance is coming around to bite him! He did too good a job training his Nationwide crew chief and now the guy is steering MK to new heights!!!!!
Hopefully ROWDY can give his present chief a crash course and compete!!!!!
Matt has more talent then Kryle. He knows how to win the big ones!!! Look it up!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You're up past your bed-time, you're talking out of your ass!!!!!
I've NEVER heard a person that has passes to get in say they'd pay to see MK race!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
You're up past your bed-time, you're talking out of your ass!!!!!
I've NEVER heard a person that has passes to get in say they'd pay to see MK race!
How come he keeps beating your BOY then. A lot of people aren't paying to see any of them!!!!!!!You are an expert on talking out of your ass. You do it every day on here!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 524vette,

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
they'd sell MORE tickets to watch Richard Childress knock him down again

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackDog82:
they'd sell MORE tickets to watch Richard Childress knock him down again
Very true!

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
How much bull shyt is Roger going to swallow before he fires everybody associated with his NASCAR program?????
Is there anybody associated with the program that hasn't been fined or been on probation ?????
The 22 car should have been dumped from the "chase" just as the 15 car was and now the Nationwide 22 car is busted for cheating with the same driver?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Haven't you been cheering for Krybaby longer. By the way, crew chiefs get paid to test the rule book. Ask the guy who runs that 48 car. He has had a few run ins with NASCAR.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
What is the point of your post ME?????
It escapes me!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
What is the point of your post ME?????
It escapes me!!!!!
A lot of things seem to escape you!!!! Wait till they catch the Gibbs Boys again!!!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK, crew chiefs get paid to win races which means well funded team can test the rule book even more.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK, is that the only way your driver can win? Crash the other car?

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
BK, is that the only way your driver can win? Crash the other car?
Still can't beat Matt!!!!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Funniest thing I've heard in a long time.....

"Yeah if Brad wants to meet over behind the garages to settle it that's fine with me too."

Here's Brad over there tonight....."Kyle? Kyle? Where are you fuc'r?" as the crickets chirp.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
Ice Cream Big Grin Wave Car Party I rule

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of manny
posted Hide Post
Anyone ****ting on Kyle but supported Earnhardt Sr. needs to STFU!

Manny Sousa

Posts: 475 | Location: bradenton, florida | Registered: January 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by manny:
Anyone ****ting on Kyle but supported Earnhardt Sr. needs to STFU!

Manny Sousa
Anyone mentioning Dale Sr and Kyle in the same sentence needs to STFU!!

DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone mentioning Dale Sr and Kyle in the same sentence needs to STFU!!

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Krying Kyle adds up to "FLOP"

L8R, Mike