Find
Notify
Tools

ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I hear ya.

Part of the reason I watch is I would love to be out there doing that. I think I would be just as happy being a crew cheif as I would driving.

I don't want to see anybody get hurt...but if somebody has to crah I vote for Gordon Cool

Posts: 403 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I know some people who work for Hendrick very well, and I can tell you what Gordon did was Stupid. He took out 5 cars and Kurt Busch who had a good car was taken out also. The funny thing is you know Kyle drove past a Hendrick engine on the last lap with his old crew cheif calling the shots on Tony Stewarts car. Ive never been a Kyle fan but was glad to see him get sweet revenge last night.

Posts: 1639 | Location: nc | Registered: June 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
but was glad to see him get sweet revenge last night.

Revenge from when he choked in the chase last year?

Posts: 415 | Location: Anywhere Koskis isnt | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That's as bad as the duped boobs still blaming everything that happens now on President Bush!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK, what did Willard say that isnt true. Remember, he is the only driver to go 1st to last in the chase. CHOKE!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
BK, what did Willard say that isnt true. Remember, he is the only driver to go 1st to last in the chase. CHOKE!

Where did you finish in the chase last year?

Posts: 403 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
Herb, Kurt was told to win or bring back the steering wheel. Looks like he has started following orders now that he doesn't have a free ride.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fastracer482:

Where did you finish in the chase last year?

geez....what's next....."I know you are but what am I?"

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You bashers go ahead and dwell on what took place in the past!
A new day has dawned!
Maybe the most popular driver will sniff a checkers if you look to the future?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Oh, I'm certain he's sniffing someone's. Rolling

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
here did you finish in the chase last year?

Never said I did

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of top comp
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking that no one on this post owns a steering wheel let alone knows how to turn left. (give it a break boys)go to the local track run some laps then tell me how easy it is,and make sure there 20 or 30 cars out there with you.I grew up at toledo speedway,my dad ran super modifeds. my mother raced as did my 4 brothers and myself(my dad ran with johncok and sesions,and we ran with martin and kasalowski.If it was that easy we would be at datona with them/it takes money and talent.witch one do you have? I though so. like it or not kyle can drive dam good/they all can or they wouldn't be out there

Posts: 59 | Location: toledo | Registered: December 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of troyreed
posted Hide Post
bottom line is I for one don't like him, AT ALL, but if I had a Nascar team I would want him driving one of the cars... I give him credit he can Drive... Whoops did I say that Praying

Horsepower+traction=breakage
1970 Chevrolet Nova
2550 lbs. Big Block Chevrolet
5.40’s @ 126 mph 1/8 mile

Posts: 71 | Location: Lincoln | Registered: June 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
If there was ever the need for Dale E. SR. it is now! A few driving lessons handed out in order would get the kids in line quickly. Car

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4496 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 Barry Polley:
If there was ever the need for Dale E. SR. it is now! A few driving lessons handed out in order would get the kids in line quickly. Car

Sr. is the one who made intentionally wrecking people popular.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Maybe some of you didn't realize that this wasn't a regular race. There were no points, just a lot of money. This is why before the race you heard people say there were going to be a lot of wrecks. The same reason James Finch told Kurt to win or bring it back on the wrecker. And i don't think Gordon wanted to wreck Kyle or he could have done it without hitting him so many times. Kyle just has incredible car control. I'm not a hater, but I don't like Kyle either. Not because he's that good,(he's probably the best driver out there today) but like a lot of young people today, he has no respect for anyone. Nothing some good old fashioned *** whoopins couldn't have fixed!

Posts: 1 | Location: Kennedale, Tx. | Registered: August 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah Rowdys back in 11th! The wheels have fallen off after Bud Shootout!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ah bill that popular driver finished ahead of your hot head driver....

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Rowdy is 7 to 1, one of the favorites, to win today and the "most popular driver" is 25 to 1!
That shows what the people not mesmerized by the name Dale Earnhardt think of his ability even though he is in championship caliber equipment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Rowdy is 7 to 1, one of the favorites, to win today and the "most popular driver" is 25 to 1!
That shows what the people not mesmerized by the name Dale Earnhardt think of his ability even though he is in championship caliber equipment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kyle has been in championship caliber cars his whole career still no Big wins!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post