Find
Notify
Tools

Afganistan exit
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
So while I agree with some of Canted Valves thoughts on the subject, I may have a somewhat different view.

That's to be expected and in fact I though of you when posting. We may also disagree on this, the military is infected, from the top down with wokeness beginning with Joint Chiefs Chairman Milley. The decline of our military is in lockstep with the decline of our nation. It has been infiltrated by the liberals just as they have the news, education, entertainment, etc. JMO, I could be wrong.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2350 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
So while I agree with some of Canted Valves thoughts on the subject, I may have a somewhat different view.

That's to be expected and in fact I though of you when posting. We may also disagree on this, the military is infected, from the top down with wokeness beginning with Joint Chiefs Chairman Milley. The decline of our military is in lockstep with the decline of our nation. It has been infiltrated by the liberals just as they have the news, education, entertainment, etc. JMO, I could be wrong.

100% Right

I could not agree more..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3315 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Have you seen/read about the Marine LTC that resigned because of the military leadership?

If you are on Fakebook I urge you to go to Stuart Scheller page and read the first post up. He parrots my feeling almost exactly. Also, scroll down and look at the 2 video's he posted where he got relieved of command for the first one, then his second where he made the decision to resign rather than shut up. 17 years service, 3 years from retirement as a LTC and would have likely made full Bird before retiring.

If you do not have Fakebook ( I do not although my wife does)borrow someone and check it out. Well worth hearing from this guy.

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3315 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Starts 0.47 seconds in.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Second Video.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I had seen the first vid minus the journalist input. Both very powerful and I wish him the best of luck, but fear he's whipping a dead horse. There is tidal wave of rank above him that has no backbone and will not jeopardize their retirement.

Posts: 2350 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Biden asking for 6.4 billion to take care of the Afgan refugees... print that money!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4562 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Biden asking for 6.4 billion to take care of the Afgan refugees... print that money!

What about taking care of Americans who fought over there first? Oh wait that would make sense and noway in hell Bidden admin. is doing something like that.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4333 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Another 9-11 is coming.

Biden insured that the Afghan Terrorists will be back, and it will be worse thanks in part to all the armament that he allowed to be left behind.

I don't know if he's a total moron, mentally incompetitent , or complicit with the enemy. In any case he needs to be (Legally) Impeached.

Bob

Posts: 3125 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
The hatred for President Trump has caused irreparable harm to our country. We are being governed by democrats that are only interested in power and enriching themselves.
We are screwed.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
Another 9-11 is coming.

Biden insured that the Afghan Terrorists will be back, and it will be worse thanks in part to all the armament that he allowed to be left behind.

I don't know if he's a total moron, mentally incompetitent , or complicit with the enemy. In any case he needs to be (Legally) Impeached.

Bob

There is some widespread speculation that mainstream media is only nibbling on, and mostly running from.
So Joe encourages the rest of the world to expand their carbon fuel production. Meanwhile, he puts a chokehold on it in the USA including oil and natural gas. All in the name of electric this and that. Particularly cars. What is needed to produce the batteries for said cars? Lithium. Of course he has also limited all production and mining of lithium in the usa. It is rather destructive mining, but it's ok to encourage other countries to do it of course. The Biden family "with a 10% cut for the Big Guy" is heavily invested internationally in the mining of lithium. Afghanistan also has significant deposits of Lithium, which China is in the process of monopolizing. Along with Africa. So human rights abuses I'm sure will be non existent there. But I digress. It really is about the money after all. Meanwhile, Fauci it turns out lied about American tax dollars developing the WuFlu. You almost can't make this stuff up.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6426 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
Another 9-11 is coming.

Bob
Impeachment alone has no meaning. Remove him from office and we get Kamala, remove them both and we get Pelosi. Back to the drawing board.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Remove him from office and we get Kamala, remove them both and we get Pelosi. Back to the drawing board.

When the enemy has you outflanked, well they have you outflanked. Credit where credit's due.

DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
Obama is still running the whitehouse. We just need to find out who is running obama.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 560 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roger McGinnis:
Obama is still running the whitehouse. We just need to find out who is running obama.
Great. And then what?

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Let this be motivation for all of us to encourage all of our conservative friends and family to get the hell out and vote at the mid term and every time thereafter. We are about out of chances here

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6426 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Remove him from office and we get Kamala, remove them both and we get Pelosi. Back to the drawing board.

When the enemy has you outflanked, well they have you outflanked. Credit where credit's due.

Take the House and Senate back in '22, GOP appoints Trump Speaker of the House, he impeaches them both and becomes President again. Simple.

(Yes, Congress can appoint anyone they choose, does not have to be a member of Congress or elected in any way.)

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1727 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
The RETREAT from that ****hole is the single most embarrassing thing I've seen in my '64 years, possibly even more than some idiot shooting MLK or the Patriot Act and NDAA....

Also the most scary. I didn't fear the Commies when I was a child, I do now.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1727 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Joseph Biden will start a Civil War in this Country. It's not like he isn't trying.

Just WHO is running this Country, Putin or the Premier of China ? It certainly IS NOT an American Citizen.

Bob

Posts: 3125 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
quote:
quote:

Take the House and Senate back in '22, GOP appoints Trump Speaker of the House, he impeaches them both and becomes President again. Simple.

(Yes, Congress can appoint anyone they choose, does not have to be a member of Congress or elected in any way.)
This is the only strategy that might work- but not with Trump. Trump has needlessly alienated too many voters, even many Republicans and as a result he will never again be elected to a national public office. The man is just not presidential and he comes across as a loud mouth, know-it-all, New York blowhard. His victory in 2016 was an anomaly due to his opponent's unpopularity and he lost in 2020 due to his unpopularity.