DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    NHRA legal age to race
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA legal age to race
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Th6467:
Nah we brought up Division 6 not 5. Not sure why ol 1320racer threw that one on us other than that may be the only thing he could find that had in print age 16 for some proof he has some tangible evidence. Sure as hell didn't provide us proof like the actual pictures we provided from the rule books that show the change and actual number 16. Either way it's a bad deal for the kids that have been racing at 15. Hope you guys are racing today! Good luck if you are.

What part of this quote do you not understand. 1320ricer didn't throw nothing & replied to David_D's post below.

quote:
Originally posted by David_D.:
I know that our division director as well as our track owner talked with the tech director from division 5 who is the head of tech for all divisions, and he also stated that the rule changed after the 2018 season.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey bud I'm not trying to argue. I know he referenced the division 5 tech director. He is the swami salami tech guy supposedly for all the tech guys and he is the one our Division guy spoke too to confirm the rule changed. The rules 1320 posted were from a div. 5 e.t. finals not a Div.6 and they are different as far as stating age to participate. Division 5 shows 16, Division 6 show legal licensed driver. So did the rule book until 2019. Enjoy your Sunday! It's tri tip time out west!! Hoping everyone enjoys their day.

Posts: 7 | Location: Boise | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
One more thing, would like to thank all of you guys for interacting with me on this. It has forced me to learn how to use my phone better and this forum. Been very interesting and informational.

Posts: 7 | Location: Boise | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post