DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Good products alert
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good products alert
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of SC4400
posted Hide Post

RIP[/QUOTE]

The communists are inside the gates running the show, go hide under your bed, we don't need you.

It's what complacency does best, hide to avoid risks.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming there was some brilliant point being made here? Helpful hint....IDGAF what it was.

RIP

It's a dangerous time in America. The communists are inside the gates.
Our survival is not guaranteed.

Posts: 794 | Location: Lake Charles La | Registered: January 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I saw at Northern Tool yesterday they have a hand pump version that is methanol compatible.

When Dad passed and Mom still had the country property, she would often mow the lawn herself. We are on opposite ends of the county and needed to get the mower fueled for her. These pumps would be a real game changer in those cases. Just a little more independence.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Chinese junk!

Wrong More of your FAKE Facts, LIAR EDiot! Razz

Tera Pumps made in South Korea! Wink

That being said, our points leader in Super Pro was using one. I asked him about it, he stated he had two & absolutely loves them.

2BKING Big Grin

I'm placing a order for the Tera Pump, it should help with my fueling overflow issue. I only have an 1 3/8" dia. fuel opening in my cell, making it difficult to see the fuel level. The auto shut off should take care of the issue.

2BKING Smile

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2581 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
After you get the pump tell us what you think about it.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4042 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
He first has to fix his broken junk!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
After you get the pump tell us what you think about it.

I've got it & have used it. No more overfilled fuel cell issues.

That being said, it's made in Korea & would prefer it being made in the USA.

2BKING Smile

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2581 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ediot just continues to babble on about nothing

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Ediot just continues to babble on about nothing

That is because he has nothing intelligent to add to the conversation so he throws out personal insults and lies. Yet still has to have last word even when he is wrong like someone else here. Him and Cone killer are something else and both need psychiatric help.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4042 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Scotty Richardson uses what looks like the Tera Pump & has two. They can be seen around the 1:00 min. mark in the video.

2BKING Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmMFSoOjafg

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post

This is a board I drilled two holes and use a long bolt to hold transmission up while motor is out. Costs nothing and helps make it easier.

These are some dragster dollies, one of the best things you can have in your shop. I put car up on them and then pull motor out with hoist above and roll car out from under motor.

Made some stands to put under tires when working on car. Gets it up high enough to work at good height. I have a roll around chair and makes it easy to wire up car or what ever you doing.

I use a couple of long bolts to line up and pull transmission in, sure beats fighting it to get it all lined up and pulled in.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Curly1,

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I am also building some tools to pressure and vacuum test motors and then an engine run in stand. So have a few things going on here.
Still working on the trailer and building several race cars.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post

Not sure what has happened pictures are not showing up.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"