DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I am going to the Fall Footbrake Race at Piedmont.....racing just for fun....

Steve, have a great Thanksgiving!!!!!

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
You too. Good luck!

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi Steve,

Weather is getting colder...not my favorite time of year. Got a 50% job teaching Reading Intervention. Because I am a retired teacher I am limited in the hours that I can teach in the Wake County Public School system.
I am disappointed in the elections but life goes on.
How is everything going for you and your family?
Brenda

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
TTT

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Brenda, my wife and I hope that you have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Still miss Steve and glad that the "Red Light Rule" finally was changed, he has to be smiling!

Bob and Norma Mendenhall

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
The cold weather and the elections did not go my way either. We will just have to wait and see how hard we are willing to fight to keep our social security. Both Shirley and I are retired now and doing well. The only drag racing I do at this point is slot car drag racing. I am getting much better at that lately. I only race slow cars. Some habits are hard to break. Smile

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I finally caught a break with the elections. And the cold weather arriving again indicates I have not completely ruined the ozone layer yet. It sure gives me a lot of shop time to catch up on projects. Snowing today and it is beautiful. Reminds me that Christmas and family are coming! Life is great! And it might just be getting greater.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
ttt

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year!! 2017.....Great Beginnings and wishes for our country...

Brenda

Brenda Taylor

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hello.

only 11 more months until Christmas.

Brenda Taylor

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
ttt

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Anyone know why the maps are not updating?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Maybe they want us to give up and delete this.

Brenda

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
I for one actually use these maps, although I know you can get this information in a bunch of places.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone and welcome to the first day of the 2017 NHRA Winter Nationals. It appears that we will have at least one day without rain, maybe two.

Stay safe and have a great day, and still thinkin'about you Steve.

Bob

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
It looks like the weather website has been updated that is why the maps have not been working. This was just brought to my attention.

I edited the first post on this thread so you can see what the new one looks like.

I'm in the middle of some big work right now and won't have time to edit the thread for a while.

If someone would like to post up new regions that would be great.

Here is the link from where they come from - https://www.wunderground.com/w...radar/united-states/

Select the region by clicking on the image and then get the img link which is right lower left of photo. Then paste it in a post right here just like you are posting a picture. You can set it to animate so the weather moves.

If not I can get to it possibly in a few weeks.

Thanks,
SL...

Posts: 2109 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much! Brenda, We are back in business. I can only edit my own posts. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Steve Conyer,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve, I had planned to go to Rockingham drag strip but I got a first for me...Sciatic Nerve inflammation. have all kinds of pain pills that are not strong enough. what do you suggest?

Brenda Taylor

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Other than a few bouts with kidney stones, I have been lucky to never have pain like that. They prescribed Hydrocodon 5-325 for me. That may be a bit much for this.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
TTT

Brenda Taylor