Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
E.T.Finals
 Login/Join
 
DRR Trophy
posted
So, being under a rock, I am just learning of the two E.T.Finals being held in Div 7,6,5. What do yall thing of this program, and who is planning on running both races? I see it as an advantage to the pocketbook at the very least. Is there any downsides to it? Lets hear it. I see Redding is running this weekend.
 
Posts: 345 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Scott,

I'm running the Kingman Street Drags & skipping our local ET Finals.

I guess they must be separating them due to fuel cost.

2BKING Smile

Relaxing


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3100 lbs.
Pump Gas 436
 
Posts: 4045 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 


© DragRaceResults.com 2026