|
|
Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| DRR Trophy |
So, being under a rock, I am just learning of the two E.T.Finals being held in Div 7,6,5. What do yall thing of this program, and who is planning on running both races? I see it as an advantage to the pocketbook at the very least. Is there any downsides to it? Lets hear it. I see Redding is running this weekend. | ||
|
| DRR Pro |
Scott, I'm running the Kingman Street Drags & skipping our local ET Finals. I guess they must be separating them due to fuel cost. 2BKING ![]() 1980 Camaro Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before! 3100 lbs. Pump Gas 436 | |||
|
| DRR Sportsman |
The North ET finals was allowing Div 6 tracks, why I don't know. Also for guys like us to run both would be a huge amount of windshield time to go. I'm going to Vegas and hope all my races lost by .009 or less will reverse themselves to a few round wins! Most of the guys I usually hang out with are not going, engine troubles , trips or Kingman street drags so I will have to fend for myself. I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way......... | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

