DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    How Fear Finally Caught up with NHRA Legend John Force
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Fear Finally Caught up with NHRA Legend John Force
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bubbletop409
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
I have a new perspective of John Force.

When you read the words in this article it reveals a side of him that is completely human, not a robot pre-programed with a regimented delivery pitching a Sponsor. This came from his heart. Age can bring wisdom, and Mr. Force certainly found a boat load of wisdom.

My respect for him grew, another boat load.

Bob

Are you telling me a little asian flu scared the media w h o r e out of him and his gang?

Larry
62 Bel-Air 409
79 Cole TR-2 SunsetRaceCraft 565 RIP TRACY
260 Eliminator Eagle XP HP500EFI
NO MO BOMA
WELL DONE USN SEAL TEAM 6
Proud Deplorable

Posts: 60 | Location: Castro Valley, CA State of Insanity | Registered: August 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
Somebody has to do something about these fook fooks. These guys could derail a parked train.....

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 706 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Well look at that another thread in the trash pile just like that

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1395 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 329L:
Somebody has to do something about these fook fooks. These guys could derail a parked train.....

The German people standing up to Nazi rule was only dumb because, not everyone would.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post