DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Chevy diesel truck?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chevy diesel truck?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I’ve been following this thread for 3 pages now and Chris I have a question that I have not seen asked.

What are you towing and what does it weigh???

Posts: 2484 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Contact Kenny Anderson at Fast Farms He's a Vintage dealer and hooked me up with my 38' gooseneck.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
32' trailer. As for weight its hard to say as its not fully loaded yet. It is not getting lighter as I go that is for dang sure.

I have been doing short tow to Piedmont testing with worn out dodge 1500. Pulling not issue,but sucking peaks in the seat are. Then Piedmont is only 18 mile trip thru the country. Longest tow was from Kaufman's to the house and that only 70 miles and tractor trailers made that interesting as did anything over 65 mph. Trailer was empty.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4207 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post