New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kenosha Kyle
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted
Some folks I have read statements from on Kyle Rittenhouse really make me shake my head. Maybe I'm just looking at it all wrong.
Frankly, I haven't seen compelling video about the first shooting. But the mainstream video seems to clearly show him defending his life against a bunch of people who clearly meant him and were causing him harm. But lefties even find fault in that.
What do you fellas think?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It doesn't matter if his actions were 2nd amendment protected, he will be convicted by the press and social media.

Posts: 525 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
not exactly sure what he was doing there in the first place. but I am sure they would have beat him to death when he fell down had he not had a gun to fend them off.

ep-he will be crucified

Posts: 767 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
not exactly sure what he was doing there in the first place. but I am sure they would have beat him to death when he fell down had he not had a gun to fend them off.

ep-he will be crucified

I'm not sure either, and I can't crawl into his head to know for sure. He said he traveled without the gun to a friends in the area. They went to a repair or body shop and stood guard there to try to protect it from the mayhem. I wouldn't have suggested it. However, it seems like he had about as much business there as all the looters and rioters that were bused in. Lack of proper protection for taxpayers' property is inviting this stuff it seems to me.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Same here. What in the world was he thinking. He going to save the world? You know what they say. You go looking for trouble. Trouble will find you.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TD3550:
Same here. What in the world was he thinking. He going to save the world? You know what they say. You go looking for trouble. Trouble will find you.

It found the fellas he shot too.
I don't want to make light of it. It's a complicated situation for sure. And he doesn't come out looking clean as a whistle by any means. In the broad scheme of things, this has been predicted for some time now. Eventually Americans will get fed up with the situation and take the law into their own hands.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Bullets are flying in both directions now. To call what is going on some sort of protest is completely disingenuous. I'm glad I don't live near a highly populated area.

Trump supporter shot and killed in Portland

We are living in interesting times. Equip accordingly. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
He shouldn't have been there. I think he was influenced by others. Now he is going to have to live with this for the rest of his life whatever the outcome.
The government has let this happen by tying the hands of police. Now they have more blood on their hands.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Most all of you are right on this. Yes he had every right to shoot when they fired at him and hit him with a Skateboard. But on other hand he should not have been there in first place.
Some was saying he crossed state lines with a weapon and he was underage to own that gun. So they will hang it to him on those charges and make it stick. He SHOULD get off on the murder charges as it was obvious to me it was self defense.

And Yes we are already getting tired of this Rioting etc. and they do not want us to stand up and fight. It will not be pretty.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4037 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
It can go either way in Illinois. Under the age of 18... STRICT.

Under Illinois law, the unlawful use of a weapon (UUW) is a serious crime. If person does not have a conceal and carry permit, he or she can be charged with a misdemeanor UUW if he or she is found to be carrying a gun. If the gun was loaded and the person does not possess a FOID Card, he or she may be charged with an aggravated UUW, which is classified as a Class 4 felony in Illinois. Another example of a Class 4 felony is reckless discharge of a firearm. In certain scenarios, a second offense of these can be charged as a Class 3 felony. If a convicted felon is found in possession of a firearm, he or she may face a Class X felony.

The following punishments are for the different classes of misdemeanor and felony offenses:

Class A misdemeanor: Up to one year of incarceration and a $2,500 fine
Class 4 felony: One to three years in jail and a fine up to $25,000
Class 3 felony: One to five years behind bars and a fine up to $25,000
Class X felony: Six to 30 years in prison and a fine up to $25,000

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TD3550,

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
He had every right to be there. He went to protect property that the law wouldn't. When our tax dollars are wasted on rebuilding multi-million dollar city buildings because you didn't stop them from burning them down, then it's time for the Militias to move in and move out the rioters.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
And no one is forced to live in Ill. I will soon be 80 years old and in the past year have started carrying a side arm every time I venture out. It’s legal here, we also have a castle doctrine and a stand your ground law. Almost 80 years and never felt threatened before. It is a shame what is going on. 2 weeks ago a white guy was shot by the police near here. Hardly made the local news.

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
There are twice as many whites killed by police than blacks. But they use the facts in their favor because blacks only account for 13% of the population which makes them a higher percentage of "race".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I don't go out very often anymore and don't carry cause i don't have a CCW. But I guarantee you each of my outside doorways is armed an the cameras will warn me.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Lucky Scott Hudson
posted Hide Post
There was a lot of wrong on all sides.
He should not have been there, but there were a lot of rioters and looters that should not have been there.
Did they get arrested?
He should not have had a gun there, but there were rioters and looters with guns there.
Did they get arrested?
It looks like self defense to me. But like the McCloskeys in St. Louis he got arrested.
Why didn't the rioters and looters get arrested?

Posts: 1199 | Location: So Cal | Registered: March 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
According to his lawyer. He was helping clean some graffiti off some walls .His friends got a call from the shop owner who was looking for help protecting his place which was near two other that had been burned.

They all went to help the man. As to first shooting can not say either. He was calling 911 and telling them he has shot someone,which he was also giving aid to. Then the mob went after him hollering they where going to kill him and he needed to die. He ran towards where police where . He tripped up and when they began attacking him he shot one between the legs(ouch) and then the third came at him with a glock and he shot him in the arm(cool pic of it on facebook).

He did have right to be there and local laws allowed him to have a firearm even at 17. He was defending himself. He was also amazing at keeping control. He only hit those endangering him. The fact all 3 are felons including the one with the gun is just bonus.

If he had not been attacked then none would be dead. He was no breaking any law those dead where. Not sorry,but he was in the right and have every reason to be trying to stand up to this BS going on. IMO he deserves a medal.If more where standing up like this 17yo we would not have all this crap going on. We need more like him.

Now have at trying to change my mind.PS just wasting space doing so.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
wideopen is deadon!

Doing my part to raise the average IQ on this board

Posts: 51 | Location: badlands of New Mexico | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Kyle Rittenhouse - Let's talk facts in the Kenosha Wisconsin shooting from a Lawyer's standpoint......

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
Right or wrong. don't have enough info and I am not weighing in on any of that. What I do think is that 17 year old kid is going to have to live with this the rest of his life no matter what the outcome.

Posts: 1468 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
What I do think is that 17 year old kid is going to have to live with this the rest of his life no matter what the outcome.

Countless numbers of 17 yo's have killed far more people than he did and learned to live with it. They call em soldiers. Some volunteered some conscripted against their will. When it's kill or be killed I don't think there a lot of need for cerebral/moral introspect.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post