DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DRR car show II - post your ride!
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR car show II - post your ride!
 Login/Join

<Gene "Tuff Rat">
posted
My old Super/Stocker with a old driver:

"Remember little rats grow up to be big rats"

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm happy to post pics if you can't; just email them to me at brotherhoodracing@yahoo.com, tell me your screen name, and some details about the ride.

This is jeff953's. In his own words:
I've gone 9.53@146 1/4 with a mild 12:1 solid cammed 468...just put in a Dart 509,rollercammed,14:1,345 Pro 1 head bullet...went 5.90/124 1/8 twice in a row in first time out shakedown runs....should be a bunch still in it but looking at a converter change....I built this thing myself...bent every tube,made the headers,did the ground effects as well as paint...a-arm front/ladder bar from Comp Eng/Florida....TCI glide,4.10 Dana 60,2400 lbs wet,mild steel....you like how I stretched the front end from the wheel well to the door and how I hooked the cab corners to the door to give it a cleaner look?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<78 Cutla$$>
posted
Very beautiful truck and nice craftmanship Chuck. WOW..

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
here is ryans car.

and hooking them hard

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Here's pivotdoc's ride:

It's an '08 Cameron X-link with the usual gidgets and stuff, I'd like to recognize David Bridgewater of Jenks, OK for the new body/retabbing the frame etc., Mark and Ken Billings of Liquid Powdercoat Finishes, Kansas City for the paint/powder, and for sure Brian Wegner, Claremore OK and PPG paint

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of RICKp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fleebird:
Photobucket
1967 Nova APD sbc 9" et streets daily driver. turn on the radio and go for a ride. 8.60's well over 150mph

Thats what you call a TRUE Streetcar!
Still can't forget the day i seen Jimmy pulling out of Lowes parking lot here in Fremont in that Lil" Deuce with a couple 2X4's hanging out the trunk & a red flag hanging off the end of them on her one day on it's way back to P.C/That'd been a Kodak moment!
He had me laughing my Ass off! Laughing Rolling

Posts: 4166 | Location: Fremont, OH | Registered: March 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
bill prest jr,2003 diamond 4link swing-arm, not worthywww.diamondracecars.com 419-875-4080 not worthy

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hell, Bill, you could have your own section!
Laughing Rolling

<wicked1320>
posted
This i s a pic from last fall.

<wicked1320>
posted
T This is the car redone for '09

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
looked better with some color on it!!na just bustin,looks great!! I'm stupid

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It is my honor to post this for Charlie Thompson. He is currently serving in Iraq. Charlie, thank you to you and your soldiers.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of LAZ Racing
posted Hide Post

LAZ Racing
3720 S/C Q/R

Posts: 342 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Laz, how about a picture of my old pinto(LQTM)

I like the new ride!!!!!!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of redstang
posted Hide Post
Giddy Up!!!!

Posts: 11 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of bracketracer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13 | Location: N.J. | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of jrob4184
posted Hide Post

Jonathan Robin 4X21
Humpin & Dumpin
Motorsports

Posts: 75 | Location: Luling, LA | Registered: December 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What about a action photo for ya' Bill, hope all is well, jb

Posts: 36 | Location: Brunstucky, Oh | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
and the other prest, pops I believe

[/IMG]

Posts: 36 | Location: Brunstucky, Oh | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
JP, sweet looking ride, can see it in the winner circle with your drivin' jb

[/IMG]