DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DRR car show II - post your ride!
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR car show II - post your ride!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DemonChick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T/D6591:
Hey $Bill where's some pictures of the pinto standing on the rear bumper?

Here it is Moe...since Bill is to old to know how to post a pic, lol. Hi $Bill$ Wink
Heard's BIG wheelie at Boise...on bumper, all wheels off the ground..... Eyes

Posts: 501 | Location: Mission BC Canada | Registered: March 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DemonChick
posted Hide Post
my ride....

Posts: 501 | Location: Mission BC Canada | Registered: March 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Hammertime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Fleebird:
Chris' new dragster[/IMG]
This is my bro Chris's brand new American.paint by Todds extreme.It will be sporting an APD powerplant/fuelsystem. Cool

Jay... Awesome, have to stop by the shop and check it out.

SWEET................

Seen this car first hand .. looks even better in person !! not worthy

David Lanning

Lanning Electric

Team Mickey Thompson

Posts: 4658 | Location: Coldwater,MI | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Rooster I am getting you a new pic at Rockingham. Your car deserves better. No No

you will have to take it yourself fern raceworks guy dont take pictures of my ride check out the other weeks pictures @ the ROCK and you will see

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Not to worry--Fern has a Camera. Raceworks don't like you?

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Danny Waters Jr
posted Hide Post

Posts: 623 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Ok, how do you make them smaller???

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:

BB Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin blah blah

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of D.C.
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's a Blonde Q... Hum LOL...

2004 Racetech 4link Par Racing Engines SR20 604ci 4.465 @ 155.8 !!! 5 TIME TRACK CHAMPION
www.Roxborodragway.com
www.piedmontdragway.com
www.rockinghamdragway.com
www.farmingtondragway.com

Posts: 873 | Location: needing more W's  | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Barney!!

ok guys No No Off topic
seriously...is there more than one way to do it?

Big Grin (I'm just kidding, sometimes it's so easy to roll with the blonde thing)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MsFurr,

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Hammertime
posted Hide Post
when you load them on photobucket or whatever picture loader you use, it ask what size you want to upload them as, use medium Smile

David Lanning

Lanning Electric

Team Mickey Thompson

Posts: 4658 | Location: Coldwater,MI | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Old SG
posted Hide Post
The SG Willys has been in the family 29 years. My son Steve drives both cars now. I haven't driven for the last 20 years.

Denny Johnson
I'd rather win than drive.
SG 559
TD 5595 2015 Mile High Champ
TD 559 2016 Mile High Champ
4.112 @ 174
6.372 @ 216 DA 8875

Posts: 492 | Location: Wheat Ridge, Co | Registered: November 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thanks David, I tried to after I uploaded & it wouldn't, but I'm also having some video card issues & can't really see it all, I'll try to change it when I upload next time.

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Vicki, thanks for posting the picture, I think.
It's not that I'm to old.....I'm just not smart eough.
MsFurr-I like'm big
OLD SG-beautiful Willy's
$Bill$

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can't believe MsF ask a loaded question like that....aww...thats way to easy...

Posts: 360 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That Willys is stunning Eyes
[IMG]http://inlinethumb12.webshots.com/43595/2585993660100653242S500x500Q85.jpg"> [/IMG]

Posts: 1372 | Location: rohnert park,ca. | Registered: November 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Kelly smith
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15 | Location: Mi | Registered: July 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Kelly smith
posted Hide Post
[URL=brogie]my brogie[/URL]

Posts: 15 | Location: Mi | Registered: July 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My '82 Plymouth.

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post