DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DRR car show II - post your ride!
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR car show II - post your ride!
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RIC WALLIN:
My junk
IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/td2428/ricandchris.jpg[/IMG]

You were pretty close Rick... just missing the [ to start the link.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:

Nice car. Hard to beat black and chrome.

Steve Prado
Rudy, AR

Posts: 377 | Location: Rudy, AR | Registered: May 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I agree 100%. Black and chrome are great when someone else owns it and has to clean it. Banging Head

SP... note to self, no more black cars.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<SIA Racing>
posted
Looks good Pinky. The intake is next.

Matt

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Here is a shot of Big Red in Cordova, Il. in fall of '04 Still looks the same today. Still runs 10.40s. Just a fun low maintenance Olds powered ride.

Posts: 16 | Location: Louisville, Ohio | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SIRDUKE
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIRDUKE,

Posts: 62 | Location: East Moline IL | Registered: December 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My 16 year old son (J P ) designed and taped off the graphics and "guided" me thru the spraying of it. ( This was only the second custom paint job i've ever done ( !! ) and i've been painting cars for 30 years) We just finished it a week ago. IT'S HIS CAR....WHAT DO YOU THINK ??

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Team-Schuster,

Posts: 166 | Location: Northeast OHIO | Registered: October 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Team-Schuster:
My 16 year old son (J P ) designed and taped off the graphics and "guided" me thru the spraying of it. ( This was only the second custom paint job i've ever done ( !! ) and i've been painting cars for 30 years) We just finished it a week ago ?IT'S HIS CAR....WHAT DO YOU THINK ??

Very nice.

I like that much better than so many of the 'ripping through something' designs that have come down the pike in recent years.

Good job from the entire Schuster team!

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Team Schuster looking large and in charge!!! Now put that boys talent to work Paul. That kid should be able to make money for you to retire on...if he stop spending it. LOL

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Team-Schuster:
My 16 year old son (J P ) designed and taped off the graphics and "guided" me thru the spraying of it. ( This was only the second custom paint job i've ever done ( !! ) and i've been painting cars for 30 years) We just finished it a week ago. IT'S HIS CAR....WHAT DO YOU THINK ??

I'm not much of a dragster fan, but that is one nice looking ride. Well done!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Gene "Tuff Rat">
posted
Car
MY RIDE: OLD SUPER/STOCKER WITH OLD DRIVER Tongue

(

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
With wheelie bars

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bluethunder,

Jeremy Rieken
S/ST604T
www.jerracing.com

Posts: 98 | Location: Idaho | Registered: March 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That is cool! Definitely not many Granada/Monarch drag cars around.

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve140:
That is cool! Definitely not many Granada/Monarch drag cars around.

Thanks bro. We haven't seen another one in 22 years.....at least on the west coast

Jeremy Rieken
S/ST604T
www.jerracing.com

Posts: 98 | Location: Idaho | Registered: March 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
There was a Monarch pro street project advertised in the Ohio Auto Trader for the longest time. Rolling, 2x3 frame, 9", I don't know if it ever sold or not. He was down to 5k and I had to say to myself "I don't have any room!"

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Our 64.4 Malibu.

That would be a 64 Malibu with a 65 front clip.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of C380Lizzard
posted Hide Post
Here is my ride

M.O.S. Racing..... (short for MOTOR ON STICKS)
http://mosracing.com

Posts: 233 | Location: Rantoul, Il | Registered: October 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Danny Waters Jr
posted Hide Post

Posts: 623 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post