DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Dealer Bought Bracket Cars
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dealer Bought Bracket Cars
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
quote:
Originally posted by MadMax4040:
Part of the issue that we ran into with a 2016 Hellcat Charger I drove for a buddy in "no box" a couple of times, was the fly by wire throttle response delay that comes in them from factory.

Yes - I'm thinking of a C4 Corvette or 1998-2002 F-body for that exact reason - the older cars still have throttle butterflies opened by a cable linked directly to the accelerator pedal. Although my buddy does very well with his 2019 Mustang. Maybe some fly-by-wire is better than others?

I forgot about the fly by wire deal, but I thought they had fixes or improvements for the delay.

2BKING

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2570 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Brian, any time you post something and it triggers Little Man things are good

Yes, the mental midget is triggered again in the Firechicken thread! I can't take credit for that one. It was a guest whom suggested it in text to me & I passed it along with a little bit of shytty art work. LOL!

2BKING we have the power! Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2570 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Brian, any time you post something and it triggers Little Man things are good

Yes, the mental midget is triggered again in the Firechicken thread! I can't take credit for that one. It was a guest whom suggested it in text to me & I passed it along with a little bit of shytty art work. LOL!

2BKING we have the power! Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436