DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    ? for those with wraps on car
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

? for those with wraps on car
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
Which is faster on the car, a wrap or paint?

evidently paint because your wallet is lighter ...

Posts: 784 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Falling of chair laughing

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:

The one that allows for more and/or better parts for the car. Like stated I am one of those broke dycks and have to look at cost and fucnction just as much as cool factor. Also I don't have to impress anyone unless they are putting money into my racing.n I have had the show car appearance and all that went into keeping it up.

Best solution I have gotten is a base color(China Pearl blue) and wrap for stripes or in this case shooting star and lettering.

Have been told downside is wrap will have to be replaced every 3 or 4 years,hell with age and starting health crap that should mean two changes at best. Been told oranges do fade if in sun a lot,but then we had that issue with the funny car and those where House of Kolor with very strong clear coat. So no plus or minus there.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4195 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thats easy using DRR logic its clearly a wrap. Look no further than TF and ProMod Big Grin

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
I'm so broke i'm getting ready to have my 2022 Miller T/D wrapped ...

Posts: 784 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post