DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    SFG Christmas Bracket Bash 2022 - LIVE Coverage & Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SFG Christmas Bracket Bash 2022 - LIVE Coverage & Results
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Wrong

Your baseless claims are weak just like your drag racing abilities, once revealed. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Now if the new track manager at Bradenton decides it's also expedient he publicly says none this would have ever happened, were he there.

Then I'll come back and race Bradenton.

They ain't breaking my resolve for right and wrong, I promise ya that.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah

The FACTS remain just that.

1. you are NOT banned from racing at Bradenton.

2. you are not banned from competing at any SFG OR Fling race.

3. You chose not to compete at any of these events because your skeered, because you’ll be one of the 95% that don’t have any chance of winning and because you know that you will be outed here for all your bullshyt, baseless claims!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Here's the facts, if the new track manager at Bradenton decides it's not expedient to throw everyone involved under the bus by saying it would've never happened, were he there.

He'll be on the same wrong side of history as everyone involved, the cancel culture lefty rat pieces of shyt crowd at Bradenton.

Nothing has changed for the new track manager at Bradenton to now say I'm not banned, except it is now expedient - obvious there's no reason I ever was banned.

More facts.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
to make it simple the ones who enjoy the big buck races will continue to enjoy... the ones whom bytch about the big buck races continue to pound the keyboards. both sides win.

Posts: 1241 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
More entry's = bigger payout.

It don't matter where the entry's come from.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Damn De-Railed yet again…..NO DERAILS 2023……

Posts: 1264 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
Damn De-Railed yet again…..NO DERAILS 2023……

Hows it derailed? Truth never derailed anything worthwhile.

More entry's = Bigger payouts

It don't matter where they come from, 500 miles away or from the same parking lot, what's the difference? Confused

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The 100 lb girl could've drove a 69 to the winner circle on one entry Saturday night, and never even looked over at her opponent.

If you don't wanna double or triple enter, go home and work on your equipment when you lose with multiple entry's.

Common sense.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
quote:
In all reality it's become high stakes gambling with race cars!

I agree with this. The promoters should be sending out W-2G instead of 1099. One could do more with this type of reporting to the IRS.

I don't, I think if there were only one entry, the same usual suspects would win the majority, the same as they do now.

I think that's an escape reality idea.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
you just chose not to compete because your skeered

#1 LOSER B1TCH calling out someone else for not competing, you're a F...ing Clueless Ediot! Laughing very hard

B1tch Boy, you don't compete in a race car, because you're a scared 1st round DUCK.

ED =

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2581 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
How did public enemy number one me miss that in my reply LoL!!

Retard Ed doesn't even Race!!

Talking about someone is scared!!

Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Again..

It’s you that can’t prove your baseless claim
Because you are NOT banned from racing at Bradenton.

Ok Retard, since you're the expert of the two of us on my ban at Bradenton, what occurred to lift my ban?

Did you make a call begging on my behalf, or is it this? Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again retard

1. you are NOT banned from racing at Bradenton.

2. you are not banned from competing at any SFG OR Fling race.

3. You chose not to compete at any of these events because your skeered, because you’ll be one of the 95% that don’t have any chance of winning and because you know that you will be outed here for all your bullshyt, baseless claims!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Again Retard,

You don't know my position of affairs at Bradenton - status.

Prove I'm not still banned from Bradenton. Prove it.

You can claim I'm not banned currently from Bradenton, but you can't prove it.

Just like all your claims you never prove.

Another claim you'll never prove is your claim 95% of the cars don't have a chance to win at SFG races.

Prove that claim as well while you're at it retard. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard you still have three baseless claims you're gonna prove today.

You might wanna get busy.

1. Prove you are currently banned from Bradenton.

2. Prove that 95% of SFG racers do have a chance to win.

3. Prove that you won a big money race of at least $5k by posting the big check

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You belong at a satanic bible study, with mihko

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again retard, you are not banned from any SFG race nor Fling yet chose to sit home banging away on your keyboard while they are racing for BIG $ 40 minutes from your double wide!

That said, get busy trying to...

1. Prove you are currently banned from Bradenton.

2. Prove that 95% of SFG racers do have a chance to win.

3. Prove that you won a big money race of at least $5k by posting the big check

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard, Big checks they give out today are promotional tools.

They didn't have to use promotional tools back in the day, there were more cars in races than they knew what to do with.

Just like local wallys, they didn't need that carrot either to attract participants.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah nothing but excuses from you retard. now get busy trying to prove your baseless claims and fake news.