DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    SFG Christmas Bracket Bash 2022 - LIVE Coverage & Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SFG Christmas Bracket Bash 2022 - LIVE Coverage & Results
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
As long as the winner gets the proceeds

I'm pretty sure the jackpot adds $0 to the advertised purse at these particular events.

I also don't blame anybody for doing it if its an option but agree with pauley. If you can't get to the 4th round with 4 tries maybe you should just hit the cooler

Posts: 124 | Location: inside | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cartman:
quote:
As long as the winner gets the proceeds

I'm pretty sure the jackpot adds $0 to the advertised purse at these particular events.

I also don't blame anybody for doing it if its an option but agree with pauley. If you can't get to the 4th round with 4 tries maybe you should just hit the cooler

There's a slight of hand in your comment, "advertised purse".

Be kinda impossible to advertise how many extra entry's there will be beforehand.

So you're not for a bigger payout for the winner, ok.

I like my chances for a *bigger payout* with one entry, I could care less how many anyone else purchases.

I also choose a 8.5" wide tire to race on.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
I like my chances for a *bigger payout* with one entry, I could care less how many anyone else purchases.

I also choose a 8.5" wide tire to race on.

Says the retard that doesn’t compete at any big $ events no mind this event 40 minutes from his double wide!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I got cancelled from Bradenton but they still felt my presence.

69, 69, 69, 69, 69, 69, 69.

I raced with those people for years dork.

13 Super Pro finals on 21 entries.

7 Super Pro championships in 10 try's Retard. Smile

I like my chances on very few entries.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No one cares what you did 15 years ago much less 26 at your duck pond on a points day!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
There's a slight of hand in your comment, "advertised purse".Be kinda impossible to advertise how many extra entry's there will be beforehand.So you're not for a bigger payout for the winner, ok.I like my chances for a *bigger payout* with one entry, I could care less how many anyone else purchases.

So you are saying that the purse last week at Bradenton was increased from the proceeds of the Jackpot?
So how much did it get increased when they added the proceeds raised form the Jackpot ticket sales?
If they are doing this you would think it would be something they should tell everyone about

Posts: 124 | Location: inside | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I got cancelled from Bradenton 6 years ago Retard.

If you're not for bigger payouts, you're a weak retard, but we already knew that. Smile

An entry is an entry, I don't care if they drag a homeless guy in with a pinto, and a car full of his possessions Lol!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cartman:
quote:
There's a slight of hand in your comment, "advertised purse".Be kinda impossible to advertise how many extra entry's there will be beforehand.So you're not for a bigger payout for the winner, ok.I like my chances for a *bigger payout* with one entry, I could care less how many anyone else purchases.

So you are saying that the purse last week at Bradenton was increased from the proceeds of the Jackpot?
So how much did it get increased when they added the proceeds raised form the Jackpot ticket sales?
If they are doing this you would think it would be something they should tell everyone about

they didnt you can bet that. they went in the front pocket of the promoter to help him pay the "advertised" purse.

ep-and i am good with that. i dont want the promoter to lose money on any race. but if gimmicks are needed maybe you should go up at the gate a little bit.

i would rather pay a little more at the gate coming in and do away with buy backs at my local track.

Posts: 776 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard, you cancelled yourself. Further, SFG will take your money no different than anyone else. You’re just skeered you’ll be a 1st round runner on your 1 entry! Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I got banned/cancelled from Bradenton Retard.

How did I cancel/ban myself?

This is another one of your baseless claims you'll never back up with evidence.

I did just win a Super Pro race in Orlando on one entry, on a 8.5" wide tire.

They allow double entry's but I like my chances on one.

More facts.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I've never double entered, ever.

But hopefully Orlando will consider jackpot entry's as well as continuing double entry's to increase the payouts for - Bigger payouts.

Capeche Retard?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It’s you that can’t prove your baseless claim
Because you are NOT banned from racing at Bradenton. Further, you are not banned from any SFG OR Fling race, you just chose not to compete because your skeered, because you’ll be one of the 95% that don’t have any chance of winning and will be outed here for all your bullshyt, baseless claims!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Because you are NOT banned from racing at Bradenton.

So now that it's expedient for the new track manager at Bradenton to say I'm not banned any longer, I should run back over there.

I don't think so Retard.

I don't hang out with lefty rat cancel culture pieces of shyt like you, anymore than I have to. Smile

I'm good at Orlando.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Again..

Because you are NOT banned from racing at Bradenton. Further, you are not banned from any SFG OR Fling race, you just chose not to compete because your skeered, because you’ll be one of the 95% that don’t have any chance of winning and will be outed here for all your bullshyt, baseless claims!

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:

the day the 95% learn how to do math these races except for a few will be gone. i hope for everyone involved they cann't lern maths.

ep

This is the most relevant post in this thread. I'm guessing the 95% went to public schools, and didn't get particularly good grades either.

Mike

Posts: 1576 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
In all reality it's become high stakes gambling with race cars!

I agree with this. The promoters should be sending out W-2G instead of 1099. One could do more with this type of reporting to the IRS.

Posts: 2543 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Again..

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense Retard, especially how easy I make it look against the same people who do frequent these races regularly, even on a bad pass when I'm fighting to keep the car in the lane.

Nothing has changed for the new track manager at Bradenton to now say I'm not banned, except it is now expedient - obvious there's no reason I ever was banned Retard.

More facts.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Again retard you are not banned and more important you are not banned from any SFG or Fking race, you just chose not to compete because you know your bullshyt claims will be exposed. Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Again retard you are not banned and more important you are not banned from any SFG or Fking race, you just chose not to compete because you know your bullshyt claims will be exposed. Laughing very hard

Here's the evidence of your claims.

This and 13 Super Pro finals on 21 entries racing with the same people who frequent these races. Smile

Your baseless claims are weak just like your racing program.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong