Tools

Who Could This Be
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted
[URL=

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
I think if you feel strongly enough to share your opinions on something or break someone's balls, you should at least have the balls to post your name. You may or may not agree with Ed (or anyone else on here) but at least he's not hiding... I wouldn't know who most of you are if you pulled up next to me in the lanes.

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 633 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well I doubt anyone in the North East knows where Shuffletown race track was or is. Don’t know if it’s still there. So that alone narrows down where ol nimrod comes from.

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
I have busted no balls. I fear Ed's wrath! I have never read or seen anyone with such strong opinions and immediate judgement lol

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 217 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Well I doubt anyone in the North East knows where Shuffletown race track was or is. Don’t know if it’s still there. So that alone narrows down where ol nimrod comes from.

Couldn't decide between Shuffletown or Lion's

Posts: 217 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
No winner yet on who it is, but really do we care !! haha

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think nims will be a good fit

ep- I remember shuffletown. Raced there in the day. Weeds took it over.

Posts: 767 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
I think nims will be a good fit.

Me too

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Shuffle Town is about as well known as, well nothing and Lions was once the big dog in the country. Course you also are telling your age as young folks have hardly heard of either.

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Shuffle Town is about as well known as, well nothing and Lions was once the big dog in the country. Course you also are telling your age as young folks have hardly heard of either.

That's fair Smile

DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:

You raced there?! I never made it there but I'm told it's where Pro Mod was born

DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:

I like the way you think. Also your signature is hilarious, been there 100 times

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nim Rod:
quote:

You raced there?! I never made it there but I'm told it's where Pro Mod was born

i can say i raced there on a 5 bulb tree no less. won my first race there and watched the birth of pro mod back in the day. they had an announcer Larry Wright who was legendary around here. check out some old videos on youtube, shuffletown quick 8. classic stuff right there.

ep

Posts: 767 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nim Rod:
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:

I like the way you think. Also your signature is hilarious, been there 100 times

When I saw the photo my wife asked me three times “what are you laughing at” thanks for making my day!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have an idea and a guess but wouldn't know.

Someone in 1320s click would be safe to say!

Credit to 1320 for keeping this site alive with his posts, he has a brash approach and makes physical attacks while attacking members here that have deceased family. I don't care for over the top attacks. Scott must love him for keeping the site alive. Views equal advertising.

One thing that should happen is keep the BS out of the"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello. Thread

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you see what you want to see and this forum's life span isn't about anyone poster, some of the biggest posters, those with the highest Karma, in this forums history are long gone either my choice or death...of the top 20 posters of all time, of which I am now #1, 8 no longer post and 1 rarely posts, yet it continues to exist and will continue to exist as long as it pays for itself, better if it makes money.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Like him or hate him for years Ed has been a lightning rod on this site, he has always had a brash approach. While we don't always agree (lobe separation and intake C/L topic years ago) I do have respect for him. Everyone should have a voice and the Right to use it.

Ed once helped us locate and negotiate a place to stay in New York before making a connecting flight to Italy. Ed didn't have to help, he just did. I remember that effort, always will.

Bob

Posts: 3088 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bob, my life experience has shown me I read people well. I know the good guys as well the scumbags and you're a good guy. I appreciate your friendship though we haven't met. Thank you my friend.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed I was over 5000 when for some reason they started me over so I would be close. But if we gave up this site would be gone. Mike Hawkes started this thread. I drove to Cana, VA to see him a few years back, found his house but no Mike I also helped get him a powered chair way back when. You keep stirring the pot Ed

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I will Fern