DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    New years race Palm Beach?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New years race Palm Beach?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Tom my 2nd time at this race. Froze at Gainsville and soaked this time. You think I was bad my traveling friend lost to that same Jeep. After being .000 and .012 he was .156 and gone. That boy had some luck going on. Of course I’ll be back. Fuzz hope you got checked out, you looked pretty rough

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Thanks y'all!

Just got home after lunch...worth the trip!

Next year is full of BIG races!!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Rob and crew for putting on a great race and to the PBIR crew for the long hours of work!! Both were dealt some tough cards to play but they made a full house out of it and beat the flush...lol

Nice meeting you in person TORQIN...congrats to you and Cory! Got to listen to the Top bulb runs a lot over the weekend. You and Hunter were driving well also! Y’all Texas drivers are no joke!!

LIZZARD: long ride but was gonna sit at home otherwise

Posts: 115 | Location: 2008 IHRA SSS No Box WC | Registered: June 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Was a pleasure meeting you as well Lizard! At 16 cars Cory, Hunter and I were still in and I felt like we had a purdy good chance at it! Good weekend and agreed on the promoter and staff making that race happen off of perseverance!

Saw folks from all over the country out there!!

Good times Cool

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
And 1 from Australia

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Tom my 2nd time at this race. Froze at Gainsville and soaked this time. You think I was bad my traveling friend lost to that same Jeep. After being .000 and .012 he was .156 and gone. That boy had some luck going on. Of course I’ll be back. Fuzz hope you got checked out, you looked pretty rough

Thanks Fern...I am doing OK...I have a knot on my head and a big shiner...lol...bunch of cuts and bruises as well...I did myself in real good...knocked a tooth loose and had that taken out on Monday...sigh...

I hit a wet spot on the scooter and grabbed the front brake a bit too hard I guess and went azz over tea kettle...the scooter is new to me, my first time on this one...oh well...I plan to be back racing at Orlando on the 11th....woot!...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Damn fuzz! Heal up and get back at it!!

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Rain happens here. We just finished gettinh mud oit of RV. Did lousey racing but that is my issue lost 3rd bulb and was late. Track did great trying to get event in. I hope they have it again next year. Format excellent.

Fuzz hope you heal up.

We thought about heading out Saturday but how often can you run for more than $5k in nobox?

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Fern, I saw ya leaving this morning!

That kid of mine got it done!! He seems to make the trip worth while occasionally!!

Proud dad here!!

He !! Yeah! Way to start the year off! Nice job C&C! Happy New Year Guys!

BP

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4509 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bud!!

Cool