DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    NHRA Something Positive
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA Something Positive
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
says the senile old man who is another internet forum nobody with an opinion that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about.

never seen anyone plagiarize another mans trophy before, until I saw you do it. lets see now, i believe it was over at yellow bullet, when after you managed to make an Butt of yourself, you were bragging how great you were, and you posted a picture of a "Wally" buckled into your pickup seat, and Captioned it; Look What's Coming Home With Me........LOL. problem was ED, it wasn't your trophy, although you tried to infer that you had earned it, you did not!.........it takes a real piece of work to get banned from yellow bullet! even with all of your multiple logins, where you were desperately seeking attention.

Posts: 79 | Location: myrtle point ore | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Ha Ha Ha I thought I remembered from Yellow Bullet.
Laughing Hard

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Floyd Staggs,

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Fake news, never happen! Further, I haven't posted on yb in years so post the quote or STFU which of course you can't, because it doesn't exist, because I never stated it, because you made that story up. You're Nuts PATHETIC!

This loser has 43 posts here in 11 years, most of which are about me, stalking me/the threads I reply to.

the lengths these internet nobodies will go with their lies, their stories all in an attempt for what they hope will discredit me on a meaningless message board.

Good luck with that, it ain't working for you or them. I'm still here posting, I'm racing nearly every weekend, 7 months out of the year at tracks all over the county, competing at NHRA Divisional and National events as well bracket races while you sit infront of your keyboard, banging away spewing your best insults motivated by jealousy about me.

While I'm out racing, I've met numerous racers who post on this board and others and everyone thank me for the advice and info I post and more important, they also told me that they appreciate my posting style, calling out the bullshyters, the liars and the clueless nobodies like YOU! Spitting

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fake news, never happen! Further, I haven't posted on yb in years so post the quote or STFU which of course you can't, because it doesn't exist, because I never stated it, because you made that story up. You're Nuts PATHETIC!

This loser has 43 posts here in 11 years, most of which are about me, stalking me/the threads I replies to.

the lengths these internet nobodies will go with their lies, their stories all in an attempt for what they hope will discredit me on a meaningless message board.

Of course I'm posting in can't remember where he read this because then I would tell him to

Good luck with that, it ain't working for you or them. I'm still here posting, I'm racing nearly every weekend, 7 months out of the year at tracks all over the county, competing at NHRA Divisional and National events as well bracket races while you sit infront of your keyboard, banging away spewing your best insults motivated by jealousy about me.

While I'm out racing, I've met numerous racers who post on this board and others and everyone thank me for the advice and info I post and more important, they also told me that they appreciate my posting style, calling out the bullshyters, the liars and the clueless nobodies like YOU! Spitting

LIAR!

Posts: 79 | Location: myrtle point ore | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
your pathetic and a p u s s y, hiding behind a screen name

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:

This loser has 43 posts here in 11 years, most of which are about me, stalking me/the threads I replies to.

Of course I'm posting in can't remember where he read this because then I would tell him to

your fake login name just last year on YB , was "classracer" wonder where you ,"Pagiarized that one from?.........Classracer dot com? before you got banned from that site also?.......YB has an advanced search feature, would you like me to take the time, and find the picture you posted?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong loser!

ain't posted there in years!!!

what's your name p u s s y?

do it!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
your pathetic and a p u s s y, hiding behind a screen name

is 1320racer a screen name?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
what are you afraid of p u s s y?

46 posts now and I'm his only reason for being here.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Ha Ha Ha I thought I remembered from Yellow Bullet.
Laughing Hard

YES Floyd, you remember correctly

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
what are you afraid of p u s s y?

46 posts now and I'm his only reason for being here.

is "Class racer" a screen name?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
the senile drunk old man, can't remember when he had his last drink so he pours another, every day, all day.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wrong loser!

what's your name p u s s y?

do it!

not under 1320racer........that got banned on yellow bullet......takes a lot to get banned on yellow bullet.........but then you created alternate log ins and got banned again and again......you never learn

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Yep. Confirmed he was booted from Yellow Bullet. He came back on has classracer but has calmed down. They called him a douche.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong loser

what's your name p u s s y? what are you afraid of?

47 posts now and I'm his only reason for being here

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
the senile drunk old man, can't remember when he had his last drink so he pours another, every day, all day.

LOL......I have 5 wally's and one redwood wally
how many do you have? not the ones you stole from your boy........YOU!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
so easy to fire ol' Ed up, its like playing with a child.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
50 post now and more lies and you can't post photos them no different than you can post the quote so again STFU!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Yep. Confirmed he was booted from Yellow Bullet. He came back on has classracer but has calmed down. They called him a douche.

Roger still doing OK? I really like him.....Square shooter!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
50 post now and more lies and you can't post photos them no different than you can post the quote so again STFU!

LOL!!!