New
Find
Notify
Tools

1320racer
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Jesus! 7 pages! LOL! Welcome back Super Star!!! LMAO!!

Another DRR Trainwreck....

Posts: 1183 | Location: Lake Worth, Fla. U.S. | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Pathetic isn't it.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
yep, he is a pathetic sackless loser that after 2 years, logs in to engage me.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I can promise you'd not say any such thing to his face!

It would be yes sir and no sir. LoL! Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong Engage me in person and you'd find out quickly I'm nice here.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Wrong Engage me in person and you'd find out quickly I'm nice here.

You'd dial 911 is what you'd do bend over billy, after you woke up without a mark on ya!!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
Looks like some folks will NOT be exchanging Christmas Cards this year......

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
One more time I'm gonna say it.

(Photo below) This is the original call declaring the Nova winner.

45 minutes later we were told the original call was wrong the wagon loaded up on, declaring the Nova winner. The track official who told us he was putting the wagon back in the race explained he knew the original call was wrong, because the Nova left behind a tire track witness mark leading down the center line to the front side of the finish line block.

In the days following the race video surfaced showing no such mark and the impossibility of the fantasy story track officials used to put the wagon back in the race, so we contacted the track to get a confirmation of why the wagon was put back in the race.

Track officials refused comment or a clarification for putting the wagon back in the final round, which is an admission of guilt. If you put a guy back in a final round, back in the race I don't care who you are, you gotta have a justfiable reason, you can't just make up a fantasy story and then when video shows it to be impossible, say move on, move on why? Because you got caught fixing a drag race to your preference and now that you're caught, everyone needs to move on because you say so? That's not how freedom is preserved but just the opposite. That's how freedom is destroyed. No justice, no freedom. That's third world country chit or liberal lefty chit where they lie to get by manipulating reality in the fake news.

So Ed comes along and admits by objecting to me standing up for what is right, he'd take it up the arse and not utter a peep if this happened to him. Well Ed I got news for you. That's you Sally not me.

This is way bigger than me, we can't have track officials making up fantasy stories to put people back in races. Can't have it. It's un-American.

We have enough un-american chit going on in this country as it is, we can't allow it to creep into drag racing to.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
NOC

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1515 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seabass:
NOC

^^^ THIS^^^^^

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seabass:
NOC

1000%

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I don't care either 1000%

Except it is what gives drag racing a bad name.

It's the stuff third world countries are built on, cronyism.

Cronyism is like playing musical chairs, it's only a matter of time before you are left without a chair.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
NOC .... still

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
NOC .... still

Let me guess, you're no one?

You could change the name to jackal racing, to not confuse it with the drag racing we did before it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Really, only one more time? I normally don't comment on these posts but for crying out loud dude just let it go.

I've been doing this for 54 years and I've been screwed over once or twice in that period of time and I'm sure anyone that's raced quite a bit has also had some bad experiences.

I do think you have some good knowledge to post here and I enjoy reading your opinions of technical stuff but please, enough is enough.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
quote:

Really, only one more time? I normally don't comment on these posts but for crying out loud dude just let it go.

I've been doing this for 54 years and I've been screwed over once or twice in that period of time and I'm sure anyone that's raced quite a bit has also had some bad experiences.

I do think you have some good knowledge to post here and I enjoy reading your opinions of technical stuff but please, enough is enough.

Fair enough, then if you've been following the technical stuff, you've also noticed that's where it starts with Ed.

Also notice I don't ridicule Ed's tech, mostly because I don't read it, but rarely do I critique anyone's tech I do read.

On the other hand my tech is where the cone killer BS starts. I'm shocked you haven't noticed that's when I post the photo of the finish line block sitting on the finish line behind the cars.

You might wanna speak with Ed.

I do seriously doubt though, anyone else has had a track official make up a fantasy story to put a semifinal round loser back in a race, and in the final round.

That kinda stuff MAY have went on in the past, but with video rolling nowadays if it happens again in the future, it's gonna be a real problem for drag racing. Common sense.

I won't say another word, if no one else does. I'll eventually take the video's down from YouTube. But what I won't be, is told what I don't see with my own two eyes.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
I won't say another word, if no one else does. I'll eventually take the video's down from YouTube. But what I won't be, is told what I don't see with my own two eyes.

Haven't seen anything to make me think you will, but I hope you keep your word......

Dave

F J B

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

LMAO!! This is RICH! "The time for honoring ones self has ended"..

Let me clear the air for the last time since your limited cognitive abilities have led you astray once again. I did not log back in to engage you... I took an almost 2 year break from DRR because of you! How Scott allows you to turn EVERY THREAD into a HOT STEAMING DUMPSTER FIRE is beyond me. I can see that, although you got kicked off for a minute..... nothing has changed.

I guess I look at things differently from you. As I stated I wouldn't recognize your a$$ if you stood in front of me... as an internet tough guy... looks like YOU were 5 feet from ME in the tower and parked 2 rows from me at Bristol....YET! Your Pu$$y a$$ never came by to say hello, go F yourself, or bore me with more of your facts and truth. Have a nice day Super Star Ed.

Posts: 1183 | Location: Lake Worth, Fla. U.S. | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
STFU