|
|
Bracket Talk
Bracket Talk Forum
General Discussion - by FTI
Master Cutoff RevisionGo ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
DRR S/Pro![]() |
I think what they mean is directly under the wing where it can fold over and block the switch on a crash. I saw a bunch this past weekend that would not pass the new spec, both just below the wing and also behind the chute mount. I have a wing and my cut off is just above the bumper, The wing could fold over and not block the switch | |||
|
| DRR Sportsman |
So is the big red plastic T handle switch prohibited? | |||
|
| DRR Sportsman |
They most certainly are. No longer a JOB... Now an adventure. | |||
|
| DRR Sportsman |
Next it might be flashing lights "Turn off here" | |||
|
| DRR S/Pro |
I assume you’re talking about turn style OFF switch? The OFF position must be clearly indicated with the word OFF. A minimum 3” circular marking around the switch for turn style switches. The rule change in the initial post should cover ones question. | |||
|
| DRR Trophy |
No chute, no wing, I'm good. | |||
|
| DRR Pro |
No thought given to tons of cars with hot wires running from battery to alternator without a disconnect in line lol | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|
Bracket Talk
Bracket Talk Forum
General Discussion - by FTI
Master Cutoff Revision

