DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    What's up with Jegs!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's up with Jegs!!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
So what would you do?

Bend over and pay the ransom?

I don't think I would pay.

Jeg's has name recognition and will bounce back if this is strictly a ransomware attack.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
So what would you do?

Bend over and pay the ransom?

I don't think I would pay.

Jeg's has name recognition and will bounce back if this is strictly a ransomware attack.

The struggle for freedom is real, and ongoing.

Once you negotiate with terrorist criminals, you set a precedent for the next guys rights, who comes along behind you.

It's right here.

Romans 13:1 - Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established.

This kinda stuff is coming to a boiling point, won't be long for the fireworks to start.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
So - after 30 days of waiting, decided to cancel a couple of items that have been on back-order.

Decided also that best shot of talking to anyone would be when they opened in the morning.

Dialed their number at 7:01a EST.

Still listening to ads at 7:10a.

Hey not bad, got a person on the phone at 7:22a.

Got the back-ordered stuff cancelled and thank goodness, as they still had one of the parts wrong - even after it was supposedly corrected a month ago.

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Yea what ever system they have needs to be replaced. Use to be order on Monday and probably have Wednesday ,Thursday at latest. Now order Monday and hope to have in two weeks and all in one order would be nice,

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4205 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
oh they shipped my order right away but forgot to tell me my pair of tires price wise was for one-1- friggin tire for 340.00 now I got one 3074s and one 3074 have bought from jegs for 35yrs never again hope I see jeggy at the sfg race at cfr next week

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 412 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Not just Jegs... Ordered Caliper shim pack from Summit... Part number correct 24 bucks.. Shows up 15 days later as a bearing shim .150 thick. Not even close to the shim assortment and shipped from Strange...
Went to ace, bought stainless shims cheap... done. Made my own .050 bearing shims (not available)too..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4522 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Is the whole country since panic a demic crap started.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4205 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post