DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    California Mask Mandates
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California Mask Mandates
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You in the eyes of Gates and his Ilk.

Reuters has now endorsed Ivermectin as a safe effective treatment.

The rats are abandoning the ship.

I told ya from the start.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
They entire west coast could break off and float away would be fine with me... I could never live there and put up with that $hi Tahoe daily.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1404 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
They entire west coast could break off and float away would be fine with me... I could never live there and put up with that $hi Tahoe daily.

I had this long post typed out Brian but voided it.
Bottom line is every blue run city/state provide criminal rights. Shelter for criminals and illegals. Buying votes. It has ruined Ca! W I S H I could leave now. I could go on but why?

Wait for it- here comes a bobble head video or song…

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4517 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I understand that Wild Horse Park (Phoenix) is requiring everybody has to wear a mask inside or out whether you are masked or not.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
At the NHRA Winternationals,all competitors(age 2 and older) must wear a face mask regardless of vaccination status.

I'm assuming they mean crew unless they have lowered the driving age.

I just watched NASCAR Busch Lite Clash on TV last night at Los Angeles Coliseum, 60,000 fans and not a mask to be seen on fans nor competitors. What is different at Pomona?

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Lawsuit in our state against the governor has put a stay on the mask mandate. Don't know how long it will last but hopefully until end of school year.

My son is perplexed at school today. Most of the kids are still masking. The district put a letter out saying they can't enforce it, but requesting that everyone stay the course of masking. It's like a lot of kids are so conditioned, they can't wake up.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Burkleo:
I'm with you Nick. I quit watching when they started all the kneeling BS.

Now that the NCAA is allowing guys to play in women's sports, I'm not going to miss watching College stuff either.

Same here, I quit watching football because of the BLM bull Kneeling and do not miss it at all now.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4037 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
I just watched NASCAR Busch Lite Clash on TV last night at Los Angeles Coliseum, 60,000 fans and not a mask to be seen on fans nor competitors. What is different at Pomona?

Like I said its almost as if someone in CA govt has some axe to grind with NHRA. Maybe not enough pockets lined sufficiently

AS for Wildhorse its an Indian Reservation and they can do whatever they like, sovereign status and all. They can do whatever they like and most seem to adopt the masking rule.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
They can do whatever they like and most seem to adopt the masking rule.

What group of people to more easily dominate that Indian's. They are a product of the government plantation so they are well conditioned. The sad part is, this relatively small segment of society, doesn't have the leadership to assure it's people freedom of choice. Follow the money.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So this pops up today. They have not had the mask mandate at the races that have taken place there already this year. Just for the national, makes a guy wonder if NHRA has something to do with it....

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sly you beat me to it. I also noticed not a mask in sight at the NASCAR race in LA. Makes you wonder don't it ?

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
If I am following along correctly, the earlier post said Pomona would require masks for anybody over 2 years of age, as does the Wild Horse Pass flyer. Quite a coincidence if both local jurisdictions have the exact same policy, so yes, one wonders if this is NHRA BS.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
From NHRA website:

\\https://www.nhra.com/schedule/2022/nhra-camping-world-drag-racing-series/lucas-oil-nhra-winternationals-presented#:~:text=FACE%20MASKS,while%20actively%20eating%20and%20drinking.

or SATURDAY & SUNDAY ATTENDEES ONLY at the Lucas Oil NHRA Winternationals presented by ProtectTheHarvest.com, please be aware of the Los Angeles County Department of Health guidelines for outdoor mega-events.

FACE MASKS

All people (ages 2 and over) must wear a face mask at all times, regardless of vaccination status, indoors and outdoors, except while actively eating and drinking.

PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION OR NEGATIVE VIRAL TEST

All attendees (ages 5 and over) must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 viral test result prior to being admitted to the event. This includes spectator tickets, suite holders, and guest credentials.

ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION

Photo I.D. of the attendee (ages 18 and over) AND
Vaccination card OR
Photo of a vaccination card as a separate document OR
Photo of the attendee's vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device OR
Documentation of the attendee's full vaccination against COVID-19 from a healthcare provider
Vaccination card must include name of person vaccinated, type of COVID-19 vaccine provided and date of last dose administered.

ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF PRE-ENTRY NEGATIVE VIRAL TEST

Photo I.D. of the attendee (ages 18 and over) AND
Printed document from the test provider or laboratory OR
Email or text message displayed on a phone from the test provider or laboratory
Test result needs to include the attendee's name, date of test, type of test performed, and negative test result. To be valid for entry, an antigen test must be conducted no more than 24 hours prior to entry and a PCR test must be conducted no more than 48 hours prior to entry.

RAPID TESTING

Rapid testing will be available on-site Saturday and Sunday for those attendees who may not have had the opportunity to test before the event. Testing will be available at Gates 16 & 17 as soon as gates open each morning.

Mike

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
So, I'm not from Cali. Is the LA Coliseum not in Los Angeles County too? NHRA says these are LA County Dept of Health Guidelines.

But again, it's suspicious that the EXACT SAME guidelines apply on the reervation.

Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
the coliseum is in LA county last time I checked.

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
State of California mask mandate is over on 02/15/2022. So why is the "hold my breath" mayor of L.A. requiring masks still?

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
the coliseum is in LA county last time I checked.

No Fern,
They moved it so they could have the NASCAR race. They needed the money. Laughing Hard

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
There's nothing like endorsing the idiocy, than by partaking in the idiocy.

Must be the chit they spray in the sky's killing IQ's

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post