DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    California Mask Mandates
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California Mask Mandates
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
English is correct (I hate to admit) lol, Pomona is in Los Angeles County, not in California. I'm telling them I'm Gavin Newsom, no proof required!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Inst there more than one racetrack in LA county?

We stay in Torrance, never had a mask never had an issue. Just sayin....

FWIW we have nearly the same draconian mandate BS here in Vegas. In fact I have traveled a lot since this BS started and I feel Vegas is one of the most paranoid places I have been to. I see more masks here in town than I see in Cali. Only place you don't see people masked up all over is the Strip. But it does not lie in Las Vegas, it is on the city of Paradise where many laws are different. Our Governor just follows Newsome like a puppy follows its mother. Oh yeah I dont wear one here either.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 992 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
No Silly Peasant it is NOT what Event you are at but WHO YOU ARE! Laws do not apply to Liberal Elite Ruling class. Now Silly Peasant shut up and do as you are told.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4044 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
This should be interesting. Heard Torrence team said no?
I personally don’t care. We’re going to race regardless.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4525 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
This should be interesting. Heard Torrence team said no?
I personally don’t care. We’re going to race regardless.

You haven't cared since 14 days to thin the herd, look where that got ya.

At odds with responsible American's like the Torrence family.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It seems from a distance that California is a lot like Illinois population wise. The vase expanses are great places to live with great people who have reasonable political views. But the cities are filled with clueless liberals who ruin the entire state somehow politically.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6418 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Ironic. They where just talking about this on Newsmax. How the elite don't have to have mask and only us lower class folks need them Seems they are not subject to catching the same disease as we are. They can have big parties and nobody needs a mask, Us we need them to walk 5 feet in the restaurant to a table where we no longer need them if we have food going towards our face. I guess some eat really fast and the air current pushes the germs away?

Like I pointed out to the doctor's office the other day. If you can breathe with mask on it will not stop the germ. If oxygen can get in what is going to keep the germs out?

I want a pair of jeans that has this printed on back . You can kiss my non masked ass.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You can protest all you want, you can post about your freedom , will not change o n e thing but the little bump in your mind.
If you want to race here you need proof and a mask. Fortunately we have both so we can race.
We don’t make the rules unfortunately.
My fear is Sonoma County might do the same thing…

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4525 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Los Angeles mayor Garcetti spotted partying maskless at football games (inside an enclosed VIP suite) claims he held his breath to pose for photos. See for yourself -

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-to-maskless-picture

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
By the way, I saw the Rolling Stones in Atlanta back in November (an incredible show, by the way) - 60,000 maskless fans in an enclosed, indoor arena with no proof of vaccine required. We should all be dead I guess, but curiously all involved seem fine.

And California and/or the NHRA want all (even toddlers) to wear a mask at an OUTDOOR event? The idiots here aren't the politicians and suits who make these rules, the idiots are the "progressive" constituents they are pandering to.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can protest all you want, you can post about your freedom , will not change o n e thing but the little bump in your mind.
If you want to race here you need proof and a mask. Fortunately we have both so we can race.

I'll be exercising that freedom you speak of to issue a hard NO to any event that requires a mask and/or vaccine card. Other places I can spend my money, which I have plenty of at this stage in my life.

Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
By the way, I saw the Rolling Stones in Atlanta back in November (an incredible show, by the way) - 60,000 maskless fans in an enclosed, indoor arena with no proof of vaccine required. We should all be dead I guess, but curiously all involved seem fine.

And California and/or the NHRA want all (even toddlers) to wear a mask at an OUTDOOR event? The idiots here aren't the politicians and suits who make these rules, the idiots are the "progressive" constituents they are pandering to.

It’s the County as Mike and Al stated earlier.

Raceless in California!

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s the County as Mike and Al stated earlier.

So that makes it less stupid?

Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Nope I would not call it less stupid. We don’t know what or if cities and counties have to do or comply to receive funding from the state or feds.? I’m sure it comes into play but that’s above my pay grade.
If the race goes as planned it might be the smallest fields in history.

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
My fear is Sonoma County might do the same thing…

The rules were made a long time ago by blood sweat tears and death, in the constitution.

Responsible Americans respect where it came from.

You're pissing on their sacrifice every time you don't abide by the rules.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Contact the CDC
Center for Democratic Control!

Raceless in California!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Maybe California will stop this crap soon like Chicago probably will.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/new...tPasU-GZvBIyQVB2GoTI

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:

But what excuse will the teachers have for staying home?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6418 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:

But what excuse will the teachers have for staying home?

Teachers will stay home because of the weather.
Back in my day,they didn't cancel school because it snowed an inch or got below freezing.
Now it seems they cancel all of the time due to the "weather".

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now it seems they cancel all of the time due to the "weather".

That's exactly what they did here 3 days ago. The storm was a day late, per the weather experts, so a nice 60* day was lost. Oh well, save the children!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2338 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post