quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

I’m not convinced the Republicans will win one house no mind both on 11/8. The last presidential election proved there are no guarantees.

You don't think people vote their pocketbooks?

It’s not just the economy. There's a large number that are fed up with the woke cancel culture across so many issues, war escalation in Ukraine which we are paying for, defund the police, increased crime, open borders, and parents not having a say in their kids education.

And you think Republicans don't have a shot of winning?

If they would focus on these issues and show a plan to remedy them they'd easily win

They have no plan like everyone that sees these problems

How do we solve them, and talking about how it was or used to be is not a plan for NOW !

The people that make up this country TODAY are not the same as people of 20-30 years ago.....Huge differences

It's a tricky balancing act. If we elected spineless Republicans who let things slide, like we have in the past, what good does that do any conservative? If we put up a candidate who checks all the boxes but cannot win, what good does that do?
We need conservative warriors who can rally the troops and win elections.

The people decide who they elect.
We always believed in the system until TRUMP refused to concede...
Even Al Gore conceded to Bush during that election and he could have contested it...the Hanging chad

The Republican party is a mess because they have no out from man and are torn between denouncing Trump and backing Trump
He has destroyed the party more than anyone else with his lies and exaggerations

Conservatives cannot win unless they offer MODERATE solutions....
The people will not vote for right wing policies without a clear leader that communicates well and has concrete solutions to our problems....

Obama got elected exactly because he was a great speaker and sounded like he had solutions to many problems..

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I’m not convinced the Republicans will win one house no mind both on 11/8. The last presidential election proved there are no guarantees.

It’s not just the economy. There's a large number that are fed up with the woke cancel culture across so many issues, war escalation in Ukraine which we are paying for, defund the police, increased crime, open borders, and parents not having a say in their kids education.

If they would focus on these issues and show a plan to remedy them they'd easily win

How do we solve them, and talking about how it was or used to be is not a plan for NOW !

The people that make up this country TODAY are not the same as people of 20-30 years ago.....Huge differences

It's a tricky balancing act. If we elected spineless Republicans who let things slide, like we have in the past, what good does that do any conservative? If we put up a candidate who checks all the boxes but cannot win, what good does that do?

Even Al Gore conceded to Bush during that election and he could have contested it...the Hanging chad

The Republican party is a mess because they have no out from man and are torn between denouncing Trump and backing Trump
He has destroyed the party more than anyone else with his lies and exaggerations

The people will not vote for right wing policies without a clear leader that communicates well and has concrete solutions to our problems....

Obama got elected exactly because he was a great speaker and sounded like he had solutions to many problems..

If he destroyed the party, there wasn't much worth saving anyhow.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6394 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

^^^^^^

Posts: 788 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:
quote:
quote:

People’s pocket books were doing great when they voted trump out of office, they proved they care about things other than their pocket book. Those are the types of principles that do not change in a person

Again, you have to think about who can win the election, not who is the most republican

Did you forget about the covid crisis? Six months into that crisis when 12.6 million Americans were out of work.

You don't think that hurt their pocketbooks?

As far as the primaries, Democrats spent loads boosting Republicans they thought were less electable.

Will it backfire?

Posts: 2962 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just the fact that you would use your moronic term "clot shot" shows your ignorance...and your distorted beliefs that the vaccinations were some sort of evil govt' plot...

Millions and millions of people got vaccinated and it helped, you dope. Many died around the world during the pandemic but you and others think it was just the usual flu...

Sure we could go on and on about the statistics of it all but it would prove very little

If your in a govt position and the s-h-i-t hits the fan you have to react and try to do something. You're supposed to be a leader and that's you're responsibility ...Science said we have a vaccine so they went with it...right or wrong they went with it...

I had 2 shots...never had much of any reaction and also never got any flu.....I had a flu shot and a pneumonia shot last Nov.

My heart issue had ZERO to do with any vaccine and your dumba-s-s would link the 2 because you are a moron....not a doctor or a scientist

You get your science from ALEX JONES and DONALD DUMBASS TRUMP....and other fake news stories put out there by morons like you...

Everything in your mind and world relates to some sort of evil plot and run by evil people out to get us all...

Democrats aren't evil they just have far different ideas and views from REDNECK right wing nutjobs like yourself

You'd be a good member of the Taliban or move to Iran...you'd fit right in....

Spot on about our resident retard, dumba-s-s, moron!

clapping

And fuc Alex Jones!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Like Ed is ever right about anything. Ed claimed everyone would have to take the clot shot eventually, to work, just because he bent over for one.

Wrong again loser. Smile

Funny too, how people parrot official stories as they hear them in the lame stream media, while pretending these thoughts are their own, and not spoon fead TV counterintelligence.

Just the fact that you would use your moronic term "clot shot" shows your ignorance...and your distorted beliefs that the vaccinations were some sort of evil govt' plot...

Millions and millions of people got vaccinated and it helped, you dope. Many died around the world during the pandemic but you and others think it was just the usual flu...

Sure we could go on and on about the statistics of it all but it would prove very little

If your in a govt position and the s-h-i-t hits the fan you have to react and try to do something. You're supposed to be a leader and that's you're responsibility ...Science said we have a vaccine so they went with it...right or wrong they went with it...

I had 2 shots...never had much of any reaction and also never got any flu.....I had a flu shot and a pneumonia shot last Nov.

My heart issue had ZERO to do with any vaccine and your dumba-s-s would link the 2 because you are a moron....not a doctor or a scientist

You get your science from ALEX JONES and DONALD DUMBASS TRUMP....and other fake news stories put out there by morons like you...

Everything in your mind and world relates to some sort of evil plot and run by evil people out to get us all...

Democrats aren't evil they just have far different ideas and views from REDNECK right wing nutjobs like yourself

You'd be a good member of the Taliban or move to Iran...you'd fit right in....

Funny I don't hear any mention in your rant of your next scheduled clot shot.

So you just keep following in my footsteps, eventually some imbecile will call you a right wing nut job, or a candidate for the Taliban. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Retard, you have nobody and nothing to lose, I do and I had covid in the beginning long before a vax was available. Also don’t give a shyt what’s in it, wanted my family to get vax’d and they weren’t going to unless I did so when it was deemed mandatory I did then they did. They haven’t gotten covid and if they do, they won’t end up in a hospital, on a vent or worse.

#1 B1tch,

That's a softer story than preached before, why the change in the hardline?

BK

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2540 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Spot on about our resident retard, dumba-s-s, moron!

And fuc Alex Jones!

So, when's your next scheduled dose Retard?

Just keep following in the trail I blazed from day one, Retard. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Realistically NOTHING will change IF (and that's a BIG IF) the Repubs win Congress (doubtful on the Senate) because Biden will veto everything anyway and just use his "Executive" power to push thru what he wants.
LAME DUCK comes to mind.

They (repubs) still won't be able to drill, or do anything to reduce the price of fuel, heat, electricity, food, etc.
This will cause the 2024 election to make a HUGE swing BACK to Dem because the Repubs won't be able to change ANYTHING.
It's not like they can re-open the pipelines, or open up the land that Biden closed for drilling, etc, to reduce the cost of anything. These prices are here to stay and they won't get any better.

And Yes, the Repubs will go after stupid SH IT like Hunters computer, stop the January 6th stuff, etc, etc, but nothing of substance to help the average person (i.e. price reductions) will happen.
Two Thumbs down

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Let me know when I'm wrong about something Rich. Wink

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
As far as Nov 8 goes, it'll be a landslide for Gods Country, unless it's rigged again, or there's a major event which cancels the elections.

The satanic radical left will lose by a landslide.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
For those consumed with America and the Dims vs Repubs voting banter. For those that think democracy is alive and well and voting is a viable solution. Take note of the pending "installment" of a new British PM without a single citizens vote. Their voted in PM lasted 44 days, the market didn't like her so an installment by the political elite is now in order.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://www.brighteon.com/ae63...c9-a970-e62fa07dbb10

Kari Lake on Tucker Carlson show.

Gods Country

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://www.brighteon.com/7b1c...f6-8ed8-e12012141876

Kari Lake,,, "Lockdown Dr Fauci"

Gods Country

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
America is "divided" like never before. Hte seeing it but it started a long time ago in my unoffical, 50 year self-employed opinion.

I think if we can do almost everything else in this World digitally with a verifiable identity and password WHY can't we vote that way? The results should be perfect, verifiable and "ghost voters" wouldn't exist, right? No vans showing up at midnight, full of ballots recently picked up, which is a proven video fact, although it is legal because we, the USA, accept this BS.

If we, the USA, with all of our "World-leading technology" cannot get rid of the hand-written type ballots that seem to be the issue, it will never be accepted by everyone. Myself, I leave for FL before Voting Day, I have to apply for a Mail-in Ballot. They check and verify my idenity and send me a ballot. I have a certain day it has to be postmarked, miss that date, it will NOT COUNT. This is Iowa, seems fair.

I also think if "in-person voting" continues, it should be a Friday through Monday date range. Some people work two jobs, have limited transportation, etc. With that little idea, the MEDIA CAN NOT publish or show "early voter results" of any kind. They can tell people where to go vote and all campaigns STOP at the opening of the FIRST VOTING LOCATION, no exceptions.

I will not support or deny the opinions of the last election. If you choose to believe everything mainstream media spewed, that is a choice. If you believe everything the internet says, that is also a choice. I feel the fact is this, we are being conned by a huge, far to powerful Federal Gov't that has been proven corrupt and tainted for the last 30 years.
The problem is, it is so entrenched, how is it changed to return to "We the People", that is the only question we need to find an answer for.

If you have plenty of money and a great job, that's awesome. If you are young and trying figure out where we are headed, GOOD LUCK. Going to be a different Country if we stay on the track we are on now. The leaders cannot even accept we have a economic issue, a Border Crisis or a "Spending Issue".

God Bless us all and I pray for our Country and our Leaders everyday that their decisions will help Americans and not destroy the American Dream for my kids and grandkids.

See ya at the Stripe, until we aren't allowed to "create so much carbon" LOL!!

Jok

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
The problem is, it is so entrenched, how is it changed to return to "We the People", that is the only question we need to find an answer for.

The answer is, if done correctly (how's that for an IF?) convention of states. Constitutional and non-violent.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys I don't see any major change to crrupt system w/o lots of violence and blood shed. Hope like hell wrong, ut I think goone to far to just convert back to America most here grow up in and were taught in school it was suppose to run like.

While I will vote republican,becuae they supposedly stand for what I pelieve.I do not believe a good portion of then differ from dems on corrupt part. At least there are few good one compared to dmeocrap who I see almost zero that have any moral backbone . Democraps are far from stupid, especailly when it come to under handed dealing and stealing.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pentastarrail:
Realistically NOTHING will change IF (and that's a BIG IF) the Repubs win Congress (doubtful on the Senate) because Biden will veto everything anyway and just use his "Executive" power to push thru what he wants.
LAME DUCK comes to mind.

They (repubs) still won't be able to drill, or do anything to reduce the price of fuel, heat, electricity, food, etc.
This will cause the 2024 election to make a HUGE swing BACK to Dem because the Repubs won't be able to change ANYTHING.
It's not like they can re-open the pipelines, or open up the land that Biden closed for drilling, etc, to reduce the cost of anything. These prices are here to stay and they won't get any better.

And Yes, the Repubs will go after stupid SH IT like Hunters computer, stop the January 6th stuff, etc, etc, but nothing of substance to help the average person (i.e. price reductions) will happen.
Two Thumbs down

Just a note - oil and gasoline are commodities traded in the world market. The US exports 3mil barrels of refined fuel a day.We can open drilling in every area possible, but it's not going to lead to lower prices at the pump. Oil companies and refiners need a certain price to be profitable and they don't drill to lower the price of oil and their profits - free market.The only way to lower prices in a free market is to lower demand for the available product.
https://www.reuters.com/busine...e-letter-2022-10-04/

Posts: 15 | Location: MN | Registered: June 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Toad1:
America is "divided" like never before. Hte seeing it but it started a long time ago in my unoffical, 50 year self-employed opinion.

I think if we can do almost everything else in this World digitally with a verifiable identity and password WHY can't we vote that way? The results should be perfect, verifiable and "ghost voters" wouldn't exist, right? No vans showing up at midnight, full of ballots recently picked up, which is a proven video fact, although it is legal because we, the USA, accept this BS.

If we, the USA, with all of our "World-leading technology" cannot get rid of the hand-written type ballots that seem to be the issue, it will never be accepted by everyone. Myself, I leave for FL before Voting Day, I have to apply for a Mail-in Ballot. They check and verify my idenity and send me a ballot. I have a certain day it has to be postmarked, miss that date, it will NOT COUNT. This is Iowa, seems fair.

I also think if "in-person voting" continues, it should be a Friday through Monday date range. Some people work two jobs, have limited transportation, etc. With that little idea, the MEDIA CAN NOT publish or show "early voter results" of any kind. They can tell people where to go vote and all campaigns STOP at the opening of the FIRST VOTING LOCATION, no exceptions.

I will not support or deny the opinions of the last election. If you choose to believe everything mainstream media spewed, that is a choice. If you believe everything the internet says, that is also a choice. I feel the fact is this, we are being conned by a huge, far to powerful Federal Gov't that has been proven corrupt and tainted for the last 30 years.

If you have plenty of money and a great job, that's awesome. If you are young and trying figure out where we are headed, GOOD LUCK. Going to be a different Country if we stay on the track we are on now. The leaders cannot even accept we have a economic issue, a Border Crisis or a "Spending Issue".

God Bless us all and I pray for our Country and our Leaders everyday that their decisions will help Americans and not destroy the American Dream for my kids and grandkids.

See ya at the Stripe, until we aren't allowed to "create so much carbon" LOL!!

Jok

In Minnesota, there is a law that employers must allow employees time to vote on election day.Maybe election day becomes a national holiday to give people paid time off to vote?
Regarding online voting, I don't believe it is secure enough yet. If voters used a vpn connection - maybe but then the security of the receiving server could be suspect. I hope one day it is an option - just don't think we are there yet

Posts: 15 | Location: MN | Registered: June 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post