New
Find
Notify
Tools

Early voting
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Yes we all know what happened, trump lost and lost badly!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
People don’t realize that sometimes it’s not about electing who you want in the primary instead of electing someone in the primary who stands the best chance at winning the election after the primary

Republicans continue to elect the wrong people in the primaries, thus setting themselves up to lose an election

You have to think about who can pick up swing votes. Which republican can get more votes from women and minorities. Instead republicans put someone in the big election who can’t pick up those votes

Most of us are conservative financially, but don’t care so much about social aspects. However republicans elect someone in primaries all the way conservative on all matters

Oh and then they continue to spend money just like the democrats

Posts: 795 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
This^^^

Trump won in 2016 because Hilary was not liked by many. Biden won in 2020 because trump was not liked by many.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://creativedestructionmed...ount-and-hand-count/

Here’s the news from our state.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5312 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

I’m not convinced the Republicans will win one house no mind both on 11/8. The last presidential election proved there are no guarantees.

You don't think people vote their pocketbooks?

It’s not just the economy. There's a large number that are fed up with the woke cancel culture across so many issues, war escalation in Ukraine which we are paying for, defund the police, increased crime, open borders, and parents not having a say in their kids education.

And you think Republicans don't have a shot of winning?

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Of course they have a shot but in no way is this election a slam dunk.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
quote:

I’m not convinced the Republicans will win one house no mind both on 11/8. The last presidential election proved there are no guarantees.

It’s not just the economy. There's a large number that are fed up with the woke cancel culture across so many issues, war escalation in Ukraine which we are paying for, defund the police, increased crime, open borders, and parents not having a say in their kids education.

People’s pocket books were doing great when they voted trump out of office, they proved they care about things other than their pocket book. Those are the types of principles that do not change in a person

Again, you have to think about who can win the election, not who is the most republican

Posts: 795 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Agree!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Like Ed is ever right about anything. Ed claimed everyone would have to take the clot shot eventually, to work, just because he bent over for one.

Wrong again loser. Smile

Funny too, how people parrot official stories as they hear them in the lame stream media, while pretending these thoughts are their own, and not spoon fead TV counterintelligence.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Everyone with a real job/career, not you retard, a loser assembling Chinese junk in a storage unit outside of your trailer park, for meager wages. Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That's some career loser, bending over on command for who knows what.

Don't worry, they passed a law promising to tell ya what's in it, in 75 years!!

You'll be 135 years old when they finally tell ya, dumbazz!! Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard, you have nobody and nothing to lose, I do and I had covid in the beginning long before a vax was available. Also don’t give a shyt what’s in it, wanted my family to get vax’d and they weren’t going to unless I did so when it was deemed mandatory I did then they did. They haven’t gotten covid and if they do, they won’t end up in a hospital, on a vent or worse.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Retard, you have nobody and nothing to lose, I do and I had covid in the beginning long before a vax was available. Also don’t give a shyt what’s in it, wanted my family to get vax’d and they weren’t going to unless I did so when it was deemed mandatory I did then they did.

That's because you're a TV brainwashed retard.

Who's taking it now? No one,,,, not even the retards.

You're never right about anything retard, why anyone gives you the time of day, is beyond me.

Hell, a powerglide park pawl is smarter than you. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah again you’ve got nobody and nothing and it ain’t cause I never tried to fix it unlike the trans guy that did and failed.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
BlahBlah again you’ve got nobody and nothing and it ain’t cause I never tried to fix it unlike the trans guy that did and failed.

Who's taking it now Retard? No one,,, not even TV brainwashed retards like you.

Finally figured it out eh?

You were wrong again.

But then again you're never right about anything.

I didn't lead my family into a trap like you did chump. Smile

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

If they would focus on these issues and show a plan to remedy them they'd easily win

They have no plan like everyone that sees these problems

How do we solve them, and talking about how it was or used to be is not a plan for NOW !

The people that make up this country TODAY are not the same as people of 20-30 years ago.....Huge differences

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Like Ed is ever right about anything. Ed claimed everyone would have to take the clot shot eventually, to work, just because he bent over for one.

Wrong again loser. Smile

Funny too, how people parrot official stories as they hear them in the lame stream media, while pretending these thoughts are their own, and not spoon fead TV counterintelligence.

Just the fact that you would use your moronic term "clot shot" shows your ignorance...and your distorted beliefs that the vaccinations were some sort of evil govt' plot...

Millions and millions of people got vaccinated and it helped, you dope. Many died around the world during the pandemic but you and others think it was just the usual flu...

Sure we could go on and on about the statistics of it all but it would prove very little

If your in a govt position and the s-h-i-t hits the fan you have to react and try to do something. You're supposed to be a leader and that's you're responsibility ...Science said we have a vaccine so they went with it...right or wrong they went with it...

I had 2 shots...never had much of any reaction and also never got any flu.....I had a flu shot and a pneumonia shot last Nov.

My heart issue had ZERO to do with any vaccine and your dumba-s-s would link the 2 because you are a moron....not a doctor or a scientist

You get your science from ALEX JONES and DONALD DUMBASS TRUMP....and other fake news stories put out there by morons like you...

Everything in your mind and world relates to some sort of evil plot and run by evil people out to get us all...

Democrats aren't evil they just have far different ideas and views from REDNECK right wing nutjobs like yourself

You'd be a good member of the Taliban or move to Iran...you'd fit right in....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
quote:
quote:

If they would focus on these issues and show a plan to remedy them they'd easily win

They have no plan like everyone that sees these problems

How do we solve them, and talking about how it was or used to be is not a plan for NOW !

The people that make up this country TODAY are not the same as people of 20-30 years ago.....Huge differences

It's a tricky balancing act. If we elected spineless Republicans who let things slide, like we have in the past, what good does that do any conservative? If we put up a candidate who checks all the boxes but cannot win, what good does that do?
We need conservative warriors who can rally the troops and win elections.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6410 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Wrong again loser. Smile

Just the fact that you would use your moronic term "clot shot" shows your ignorance...and your distorted beliefs that the vaccinations were some sort of evil govt' plot...

Millions and millions of people got vaccinated and it helped, you dope. Many died around the world during the pandemic but you and others think it was just the usual flu...

Sure we could go on and on about the statistics of it all but it would prove very little

If your in a govt position and the s-h-i-t hits the fan you have to react and try to do something. You're supposed to be a leader and that's you're responsibility ...Science said we have a vaccine so they went with it...right or wrong they went with it...

I had 2 shots...never had much of any reaction and also never got any flu.....I had a flu shot and a pneumonia shot last Nov.

My heart issue had ZERO to do with any vaccine and your dumba-s-s would link the 2 because you are a moron....not a doctor or a scientist

You get your science from ALEX JONES and DONALD DUMBASS TRUMP....and other fake news stories put out there by morons like you...

Everything in your mind and world relates to some sort of evil plot and run by evil people out to get us all...

Democrats aren't evil they just have far different ideas and views from REDNECK right wing nutjobs like yourself

You'd be a good member of the Taliban or move to Iran...you'd fit right in....

I just enjoy that the shot was created under, received by and endorsed by trump yet some trump voters are extremely opposed to the vaccine

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
We are a country extremely divided !

The vaccine issue like so many others was politicized and turned into a cluster f'ck of major proportions....

The nay sayers, MYSELF included said I don't need no stinkin vaccine !

I gave in because most everyone at my work place got the shots

In that company most everyone has tested positive and been out for the usual time...

I never was sick, never had any tests and still wonder how many people got so sick they died or nearly died..

Some drag racers included.....You cannot deny those facts....A good friend contracted the COVID and died....healthy and was in his 50's...

Ask Gary Stinett about his experience....

You have a major health issue hit you and your whole mindset and outlook changes real f'in fast....

Most of us walk around saying that won't happen to me....WRONG !!!