DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Keep Big Nasty Kyle Seipel in your thoughts today.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Keep Big Nasty Kyle Seipel in your thoughts today.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Kyle
I pray you have the best possible recovery, we are all on your team !!

Rich Okerman

Just trying to have some FUN!

Posts: 51 | Location: Torrance , Ca. | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
Chemo, not what you want for Christmas, or any other time! Hopefully no radiation treatments planned, they just make things worse!

Good luck! Cancer-free here for 4 years! Smile

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good luck and have a Merry Christmas.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Kyle keep that positive attitude,praying for you

Posts: 51 | Location: SAN LEANDRO CA | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Any news on how Kyle is doing?

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Praying for you Kyle ,
Gary Thompson

Posts: 3 | Location: USA | Registered: January 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Chip Horton
posted Hide Post
Kyle, I am living proof you can "BEAT" cancer. I had stage 4 colon cancer, and beat it!! Call me anytime if you need to talk to somebody who has been thru it and lived to talk about it!!! 912-221-0169 Merry Christmas everybody.

FIRST INDUCTEE DRR "LEGENDS HALL OF FAME" www.handhatvridepark.com
My favorite track to race at, is one with "LOTS" of chevys!! WORLD CHAMPION, Division Champion, Race of Champions, 29 Time Track Champion. Have won a NEW Car, Motorcycle, Enclosed trailer!!!

Posts: 516 | Location: Jesup Ga | Registered: February 07, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to the Seipel Family. Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers.

BP

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post