DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Keep Big Nasty Kyle Seipel in your thoughts today.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Keep Big Nasty Kyle Seipel in your thoughts today.
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
KS starts his treatments today. Keep him in your thoughts as he goes into this race.

SL...

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
Praying

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Praying

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Hang in there Kyle , you can do this!!!

Praying

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Praying

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 160 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You got this Brother. Praying

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4507 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hang in there Kyle!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5312 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Praying You got this Homie.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Praying

Get better soon Kyle

Posts: 82 | Location: Salt Lake City | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Spring Fling Million
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the love.

I'm getting through day one as I write this.

Took me awhile to mentally prepare for this, but I'm there now.

Words cannot express the support system I have behind me, truly unbelievable.

-Kyle
www.BracketRaces.com

Posts: 44 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: September 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SFG
Picture of whos next
posted Hide Post
Praying that all goes well and a very speedy recovery Kyle.

Posts: 245 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your family.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Pulling for you Kyle!!!

Posts: 235 | Location: Justin, TX | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hang in there, we are all praying for your recovery.

The Entire Mendenhall Family

Posts: 3085 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
What's going on with Kyle?

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We're thinking about you here in NJ.

You got this!

Shawn

Posts: 827 | Location: Flemington, New Jersey | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mopacltd:
What's going on with Kyle?

Chuck O , check your PM

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The response from the racing community to Kyle's illness has been immeasurable! I recently spent a week with him and his attitude is great...alot has to do with the mojo of the racing community.

For those asking; Kyle is undergoing treatment for cancer. The cancer is localized which is what we hoped for and therefore is very treatable. He has a great attitude, is in great hands, and with some help from all your prayers he WILL be back to 100% in a few months.

Keep the prayers and the good mojo rolling!

Thank you!
Peter

Posts: 73 | Location: Queens, NY | Registered: October 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Many prayers from the Arizona mountains

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
hey kyle...i just finished my first chemo treatment(1 week ago)wow what a trip...wishing you the best ...you're in my prayers...looking forward to seeing you in Bristol

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post