DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Missing poster / members of Bracketalk
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Missing poster / members of Bracketalk
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
I keep a truck idling in the driveway when I log in.....

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1672 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Hoskinson 3152:
You bunch of pansies couldn't handle us 10 years ago.

I don't even know what that means.
I do know there was more useful tech on this board 10 years ago from many more contributors.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6411 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of shooter66
posted Hide Post
Well 10yrs ago there were also a shyt ton more Bracket Racers.

shooter...so old school I used a dial up modem to get on back in the day!

www.BTEracing.com
M&M Chassis Craft
Mickey Thompson Tires

Oldani Motorsports Transmissions

Posts: 5287 | Location: Chitown  | Registered: February 28, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooter66:
so old school I used a dial up modem to get on back in the day!

Boy, aint that the truth. Back in the day, we would have the Chat Room filled up too.

Crisco...missin' Transman

Crisco... Shooter still sucks

Posts: 910 | Location: The problem with your gene pool is that there's no lifeguard... | Registered: April 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I miss Beau and Guy Price. Both gone too soon.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5315 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Hoskinson 3152:
You bunch of pansies couldn't handle us 10 years ago.

Bill Hoskinson...KNOWS! clapping

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What about Scott Smith.....

Posts: 842 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dbl.O.Five:
What about Scott Smith.....

I think after he appeared on Pass Time he was too good for this place. Big Grin

Nah, he still shows up every once in a great while.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3162 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
It would be a safe bet Scott Smith had all of Ed he could take. Ed has a way with words that some decide they don't need the aggravation...

Tip PC

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
more of the same from the same few pathetic grown men, claims they can't prove and lies.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Ed, Could you estimate just how many members have you been an azz to?

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hammons Motorsports
posted Hide Post
Well....

There's 100 on a page in the members list....

111 pages.....

Do the math minus 1. HMMMM

Bill Hammons
Hammons Motorsports

Old age and treachery, if we only knew then what we know today.....

95 Spitzer, 1.041 60 ft, 4.76 @ 142.85, 1740 lbs, 421" SBC

10/9/2016: 1.049 60 ft, 4.721@143.80 at 1780 lbs.

4/15/2017: 1.017 60 ft, pedaled 4.742@134 at 1780 lbs.

Posts: 943 | Location: Georgetown, KY | Registered: May 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Ed, Could you estimate just how many members have you been an azz to?
That would be easy for him to figure out.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Michael Beard and Chad Speier won't hardly touch a post. Both capable guys with something to contribute but won't tolerate the BS.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
What's the point here really? We have been down this road before. When the dogshyt gets deep, I leave for a month or so and check back to see if the trash was taken out. Usually it has not been. I thought it had been once, and that all reverted.
The choices seem to be put up with it or don't. Scott doesn't seem to mind.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6411 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Scott Smith was a great contributor here. He was full of knowledge and was always happy to help and never talked down to anyone! I miss the days of beau,guy price, shooter and goob , and many others. I've been around here since about 98.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
And let's not forget Steve Taylor, that guy was a racer through and through!

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
20 year's ago people still respected other people, was not like it is today !

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
^^^^^This

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Mitchell:
20 year's ago people still respected other people, was not like it is today !

exactly...

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post