DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Today’s democrats
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today’s democrats
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
ME, maybe we should begin cutting these loser lefties some slack?
They have ZILCH! Their ordained felon committing skank is going down in a fizzle of flame and maybe even to the hoosegow!!!!!

After all they were leaping for joy when General Petraeus was busted for a lot less then the Benghazi queenie has done!!!!!!
Idiotic moronic dip****z.

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The actions of a "loser leftie" that is left holding ZILCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have ZILCH! Their ordained felon committing skank is going down in a fizzle of flame and maybe even to the hoosegow!!!!!

After all they were leaping for joy when General Petraeus was busted for a lot less then the Benghazi queenie has done!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
The actions of a "loser leftie" that is left holding ZILCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all they were leaping for joy when General Petraeus was busted for a lot less then the Benghazi queenie has done!!!!!

You are about as lost as faux news old man.

8 investigations including a panel of all repubs could find no wrongdoing in involving Hillary.

Petraeus or Betrayus as what he was know for, gave out classified information for sex.

I'd say he got off easy for a high crime he committed.

Mary gave up on giving you sex "decades" ago as you had nothing to give at "both ends".

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:

You are about as lost as faux news old man.

8 investigations including a panel of all repubs could find no wrongdoing in involving Hillary.

Hillary Clinton’s lawyer confirms with the Washington Post that the federal government has contacted him about the security of her private email server while she served as Secretary of State.

FBI Investigating Hillary Clinton’s Private Email

Petraeus or Betrayus as what he was know for, gave out classified information for sex.

I'd say he got off easy for a high crime he committed.

Mary gave up on giving you sex "decades" ago as you had nothing to give at "both ends".

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Joe Biden may have to save the party from a debacle.
Biden, who will soon make a decision about running, grabs 9% of the Democratic vote in New Hampshire. According to the poll, 46% of New Hampshire Democrats said they want him to enter the race, while 42% want him to stay out. His favorability ratings have increased by 14 points since March among Democratic voters, according to the poll.
Calls to draft Biden intensify...

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Petraeus or Betrayus as what he was know for, gave out classified information for sex

DRR Troll polish their balls?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

Whether there is any legitimacy to that investigation is up for consideration. But man you can't possibly be able to ignore all the incidents in her career that speak poorly of her integrity! Even the things that are just plain not debatable. All the way back to early in her career. I don't expect perfection in anybody. But integrity certainly holds an important place in my heart. Even her husband had huge gaps in integrity. How many lies do they have to get caught up in before folks like you stop defending them/her? I don't care what your political beliefs are. But please consider integrity in your equation.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:

Whether there is any legitimacy to that investigation is up for consideration. But man you can't possibly be able to ignore all the incidents in her career that speak poorly of her integrity! Even the things that are just plain not debatable. All the way back to early in her career. I don't expect perfection in anybody. But integrity certainly holds an important place in my heart. Even her husband had huge gaps in integrity. How many lies do they have to get caught up in before folks like you stop defending them/her? I don't care what your political beliefs are. But please consider integrity in your equation.

It all comes down to the better of 2 evils on election time.

If you want integrity, stay home and don't vote.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ET2278
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:

Why did they create a lie about a cartoon if there was no wrong doing?? It defies logic

Jim McKelvey

Posts: 681 | Location: Snellville, GA USA | Registered: January 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
A transparent trail of felonies and bald-faced lies and the vagina swinging RETARDS are still hanging on for dear life!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
A transparent trail of felonies and bald-faced lies and the vagina swinging RETARDS of Fox News are still hanging on for dear life!!!!!

Fixed it for you.

Now that's fair and balanced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Busted