DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Today’s democrats
Page 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today’s democrats
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Attacks Mike Huckabee for Saying Obama’s Iran Deal Akin to Marching Israelis Into Oven

Huckabee, when discussing the ramifications President Obama’s nuclear arms deal with Iran will have on Israelis, said that this deal is akin to marching the Jews into the oven—a direct reference to the Holocaust.

Schultz Attacks

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You decide.

http://allenbwest.com/2015/07/...s-daughters-wedding/

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
You decide.

Comments at the bottom were almost more interesting than the article..lol

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Another FLEEBAGGER with "totus's" skin pigment is in deep shyt!
11 terms and it turns out this reprobate is a true blue crook!!!!!
One has to wonder if he uttered words that "totus" found offensive like menendez did?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
You decide.

So he isn't just a wealthy w ho re but also a traitor? Big surprise.
I wonder why Fox and republicans haven't had some fun with this yet.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The FLEEBAGGERS have two (2) bumbling unelectable candidates now and an even bigger stumbling bumbler is about to jump into the foray!
Plagiarist doofus joe "bite-me" is about to toss his idiotic proclamations into the mix!
This will escalate the back stabbing between the two Arkie felons and the CONSTITUTION shredding lawless "totus" regime!

This will become more entertaining then a barrel of monkeys even though we only have one in the mix!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The FLEEBAGGERS have two (2) bumbling unelectable candidates now and an even bigger stumbling bumbler is about to jump into the foray!
Plagiarist doofus joe "bite-me" is about to toss his idiotic proclamations into the mix!
This will escalate the back stabbing between the two Arkie felons and the CONSTITUTION shredding lawless "totus" regime!

This will become more entertaining then a barrel of monkeys even though we only have one in the mix!!!!!
Idiot!!!!! also *******!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Another Left Wing Nut Case.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
WITH ETHICS AND MORALS LIKE THAT SHE IS TRULY A "TODAY'S DEMOCRAT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Like a politician

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You "condemn all politicians" people are getting ridiculous now!
A Republican, particularly a CONSERVATIVE, couldn't get elected "dog shyt shoveler" if they had anything approaching the Benghazi skanks record of illegal actions!
You "condemn all politician" practitioners must be making a special effort to avoid listening to Senator Cruz?
Senator Cruz is getting BIG donations but with his stand on "bought and paid for" fellow Senate Republicans, "corporate welfare" and sensible immigration plans you can bet your bippy it's not from the same donors only interested in lining their own
pockets the "establishment Republicans" are representing BUT from people that truly want what is best for the United States of America!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Frankly I haven't been all that impressed with Cruz's stand on a lot of issues. He isn't my golden boy at least.
A career politician is a career politician. You spend your career in politics, and working for the government, and certainly you have lost touch with the issues that the rest of the folks who don't work for the government think are important. Out of touch is out of touch.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Exactly what don't you agree with Senator Cruz about?
I can't fathom how a sensible person could disagree with Senator Cruz on "a lot of issues"!
Do you "all politicians are evil" believers actually think you can conjure a savior from somewhere that has never held political office?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can't fathom how a sensible person could disagree with Senator Cruz on "a lot of issues"!
Do you "all politicians are evil" believers actually think you can conjure a savior from somewhere that has never held political office?????

That's because you can't fathom anyone not thinking exactly the same way you do. For as long as I have read your posts that has been the case.
I never said anyone was evil. I just said that a career politician.....or someone who has spent most of their life working for the government....is usually fairly well out of touch with the rest of the working world. In addition, I feel the same way about folks who have spent their entire life extremely wealthy. Earning wealth from scratch is considerably different than starting off with it.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:

That's because you can't fathom anyone not thinking exactly the same way you do. For as long as I have read your posts that has been the case.
I never said anyone was evil. I just said that a career politician.....or someone who has spent most of their life working for the government....is usually fairly well out of touch with the rest of the working world. In addition, I feel the same way about folks who have spent their entire life extremely wealthy. Earning wealth from scratch is considerably different than starting off with it.
Smartest thing I've read on this thread ever!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post