DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Today’s democrats
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today’s democrats
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
This from a spineless buckeye duped boob RETARD that hides behind a screen name and lies about his where abouts?????
Gutless weasel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The FLEEBAGGERS are in a tizzy because the Koch brothers are contributing heavily to CONSERVATIVE candidates!
Here comes the FLEEBAGGER's number 1 bag man zoros an anti-American who was a nazi supporter during WWII. He just invested $1,400,000,000.00 to be able to cash in BIG TIME when "totus's" policies cause the inevitable stock market collapse!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Imo, Soros learned it from Hitler and now he's using it on America and OBoy is his puppet!! The "Dupees" think OBoy is a hero when in fact, he is nothing!!!! It kind of reminds me of his "minions" on DRR...Zero and Blank they are NOTHING !!
Soros has destroyed how many financial systems in the world and now his BIG "prize" is within reach!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If you are taught bitterness and anger, then you will believe you are a victim. You will feel aggrieved and the twin brother of aggrievment is entitlement. So now you think you are owed something and you don't have to work for it and now you're on a really bad road to nowhere because there people who will play that sense of victimhood, aggreivment and entitlement, and you still don't have a job. Welcome to the democratic party...

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The FLEEBAGGER politicians in Florida have to be the stupidest mongrels in captivity!!!!!
They've got washerwoman, non-gray-matter and now some ditz on the Gulf Coast made a speech yesterday where she said immigration reform HAS TO BE enacted because the people on the Gulf Coast need these immigrants to clean hotel rooms and do the landscaping!!!!!

So true about needing immigrants and boat ppl to do landscaping and cleaning hotel rooms.

Cigar making is a craft of the past.

Vegas is in need of these ppl too.

Teenage prostitution is a booming business in Vegas, sin city capitol of the world.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Now the Duped Boob is a hooker expert in Vegas! Just like he is with lot lizards in truck stops. Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
So true about needing immigrants and boat ppl to do landscaping and cleaning hotel rooms.Cigar making is a craft of the past. Vegas is in need of these ppl too.Teenage prostitution is a booming business in Vegas, sin city capitol of the world.

But he is still a "ZERO"

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The FLEEBAGGER politicians in Florida have to be the stupidest mongrels in captivity!!!!!
They've got washerwoman, non-gray-matter and now some ditz on the Gulf Coast made a speech yesterday where she said immigration reform HAS TO BE enacted because the people on the Gulf Coast need these immigrants to clean hotel rooms and do the landscaping!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Now the Duped Boob is a hooker expert in Vegas! Just like he is with lot lizards in truck stops. Rolling Rolling

See the life in Vegas everyday in the "Cops" episodes.

Muck is the expert on "Lot Lizards" at truck stops.

Maybe muck can give us his take on lot lizards and hookers..........

As a repoed truck owner he should have a lot of experience.
Rolling Rolling

Why are you so stupid muck?????????????????

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
A "repoed truck owner" Don't you ever read what you type????????? DUMBA$$ Banging Head Banging Head Banging Head

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
A "repoed truck owner" Don't you ever read what you type????????? DUMBA$$ Banging Head Banging Head Banging Head

Are you honestly really that stupid?????

Reading comprehension is not your favorite.

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:

See the life in Vegas everyday in the "Cops" episodes.

Muck is the expert on "Lot Lizards" at truck stops.

Maybe muck can give us his take on lot lizards and hookers..........

As a repoed truck owner he should have a lot of experience.
Rolling Rolling

Why are you so stupid muck?????????????????

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Must be a tough life in SnOhio sit around and watch Cops??????? Where in my location do you see Las Vegas???? I haven't been to Vegas in months DUMBA$$
You only Dream of the Vegas lifestyle. The problem is I hear the hookers aren't cheap as the ones in SnOhio! Rolling Rolling You'd have to get an increase in your welfare check!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Must be a tough life in SnOhio sit around and watch Cops??????? Where in my location do you see Las Vegas???? I haven't been to Vegas in months DUMBA$$
You only Dream of the Vegas lifestyle. The problem is I hear the hookers aren't cheap as the ones in SnOhio! Rolling Rolling You'd have to get an increase in your welfare check!! Rolling Rolling

As a truck driver you should know all about hookers from vegas to Ohio.

Having reading comprehension problems again muck?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ooops I forgot my chop sticks talking to a DUMBA$$ libertard!

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:

I feel sorry for Janie.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
As she feels sorry for you Rolling She hates libertards worse than I do Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:

I feel sorry for Janie.

She must have met you before............. Wave

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post