DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Today’s democrats
Page 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today’s democrats
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The Whitewater queenie is airing all of her past treacherous illegal actions now so IF she does decide to run in 2016 the duped boobs will be able to say, "that's OLD NEWS, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!!!"
She must have General Petraeus's testicles stored in her lock box securely!!!!!
After she called him everything but a white man he is praising her?????

Its quite obvious that the General is a hellava lot smarter than old man.
Hillary was always on good terms with Petraeus.

I'll bet Mary took your limp remains to the garbage disposal.

English's penis pump doesn't work on a antique.

Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
ZERO!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The Whitewater skank is airing all of her past treacherous illegal actions now so IF she does decide to run in 2016 the duped boobs will be able to say, "that's OLD NEWS, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!!!"
She must have General Petraeus's testicles stored in her lock box securely!!!!!
After the Whitewater skank called him everything but a white man and said everybody would have to suspend reality to believe his lying ass he is praising her?????
Reading retention failure by a duped boob once again!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Now Nagan, the Democraptic mayor of New Orleans is going to prison for 20 out of 21 counts of government fraud!! He'll be out in 40 years or so...to bad he can't bunk with the fraud that's in the WH!!! Rolling Rolling Rolling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I hate "commies"....even after they now call themselves liberals! Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:

So now you insult all Liberals who have given their lives for their Country by calling them "commies".

Muck, you are a total JACKOFF and a pathetic excuse of a man if that's what you think you are.....

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:

So now you insult all Liberals who have given their lives for their Country by calling them "commies".

Muck, you are a total JACKOFF and a pathetic excuse of a man if that's what you think you are.....

Rolling Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jerry Mock:

So, tell us what branch of the Armed Forces was your Messiah in????? DumbA$$ Banging Head Banging Head Banging Head

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jerry Mock:

So, tell us what branch of the Armed Forces was your Messiah in????? DumbA$$ Banging Head Banging Head Banging Head

Don't try to compare yourself to Obama.

You are NO match.

You are a retired truck driver, NOTHING MORE.....................

DUMBASS >>>>> muck And a DO-NOTHING, I might add.........

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Who TF is trying to compare me to your POS Messiah!

You " spun" right around the question! What branch of the Armed Forces was your Messiah in ?????????????
Just answer the question ZEROOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who TF is trying to compare me to your POS Messiah!

You " spun" right around the question! What branch of the Armed Forces was your Messiah in ?????????????
Just answer the question ZEROOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

If I had to guess, the same branch you were in.

Liberals have died to protect our great Country and you have the stupidity to call all of our fallen Heros "commies".

ASSWIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

................I hate "commies"....even after they now call themselves liberals! Rolling

Jerry Mock

muck, you are a piece of SHIOTT and a BIG MOUTH COWARD.

Come to Ohio tough guy with the BIG MOUTH.

Plenty of Liberals here that wants to meet your coward ass.....................

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"totus" and the FLEEBAGGERS have stepped over the line with their lawlessness, violation of the CONSTITUTION and corruption when a FLEEBAGGER shill like Jon Stewart turns on them!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
"totus" and the FLEEBAGGERS have stepped over the line with their lawlessness, violation of the CONSTITUTION and corruption when a FLEEBAGGER shill like Jon Stewart turns on them!!!!!!

Sleep Sleep Sleep

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yes Boob a do nothing and making more money than you do! Thanks Boob !!! Rolling Rolling
Obtw way, it's your turn for the trip! I was in your area last summer! You've got my address so come on down! Your 3 worst enemies on DRR are within 4 hours of one another! I'm sure we could have a hell of a "get together" Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes Boob a do nothing and making more money than you do! Thanks Boob !!! Rolling Rolling
Obtw way, it's your turn for the trip! I was in your area last summer! You've got my address so come on down! Your 3 worst enemies on DRR are within 4 hours of one another! I'm sure we could have a hell of a "get together" Rolling Rolling

Now you resort to lying.
You posted you flew over Ohio.

That was probably your best decision.
You are a COWARD little jerry.

I have your addy and when I come your way, answer the door, unlike 1 of my worst enemies could never do.
He was a coward to answer his door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You 3 are the BIGGEST keyboard COWARDS on DRR.

The 3 Stooges is what we all consider you.
If anything, you're in good company.

Rolling Rolling

Sit back in your easy chair and let Mary Jane work her ass off to put food on the table.
Now that's the kind of man you really are.

Busted Busted

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey piece of shyt I was in western Pennsylvania and besides you never pm'd me your addy!! Or did you forget that part???? Rolling Talk about chicken shyt!!!! Rolling MOUTH!!!
Why don't you bring your good buddy from Florida with you when you come? Rolling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey piece of shyt I was in western Pennsylvania and besides you never pm'd me your addy!! Or did you forget that part???? Rolling Talk about chicken shyt!!!! Rolling MOUTH!!!
Why don't you bring your good buddy from Florida with you when you come? Rolling

Hey retarded dumbass, i'll be at your door when you least expect it.
I don't need any help like you do.

You did invite me or are you just flapping your jaws??????

I need a posted invite that will take me to your front door.

Sit back in your easy chair and let Mary Jane work her ass off to put food on the table.

I already have your addy and I have a pic of your dump.
You still haven't cleaned up all that oil in the roadway from your leaking repoed truck.

You are the chickenshiott BIG MOUTH mooching in Pennsy who couldn't stop in Ohio.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
For all your Penis Pump Needs

Mike English
41915 Hawthorne St.
Murrieta, Ca.

He can set you up with Zero aka penis pump 1 or Blank aka penis pump 2.......

Press 1 for Zero, or 2 for Blank, # if you would like to hear the main menu again....

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Hey retarded dumbass, i'll be at your door when you least expect it.
I don't need any help like you do.

You did invite me or are you just flapping your jaws??????

I need a posted invite that will take me to your front door.

I already have your addy and I have a pic of your dump.
You still haven't cleaned up all that oil in the roadway from your leaking repoed truck.

You are the chickenshiott BIG MOUTH mooching in Pennsy who couldn't stop in Ohio.

ZEROOOOOOOOOooooooooooo Banging Head

Jerry Mock