DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Republicans are a joke......
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Republicans are a joke......
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Bad news for the FLEEBAGGERS!!!!!
Some of the FLEEBAGGER consultants are openly saying the FLEEBAGGER candidates are F ucked in 2014 because of the "destroy the best health care system in the history of mankind" debacle!!!!!!
That is borne out by a poll by FLEEBAGGER supporters that shows the FLEEBAGGER politicians are losing more support in their districts then the Republican politicians are!!!!!
Who can say, "2010 HERE WE COME AGAIN"!!!!!
Everyone else hears exactly the opposite!!!!! Oh yeah Mitt was going to win in a land slide too!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
quote:
quote:
NO A$$hol e I drove it to the auction lot myself!! AND handed them the TITLE because I paid cash for it!!! Look on Ritchie Brothers Las Vegas web site...you see, I don't have to lie or spin SHYTE to try and make myself look good.Jerry Mockjerrymockmotorsports.com

whatever muck, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes you lost your ass and you lost your truck.

Just keep typing out your excuses or failures.

One thing for sure......Anybody can drive a truck but it takes a good truck driver to be able to keep his truck and not lose it to creditors..........

Hey hurts........ Wink

Hey Boob...yea I lost my A$$ now get back to work and fund my Medicare...it started yesterday! I'll let you liberals know how it is to live on the government "dole" Rolling Oh that's right...you already know! Laughing

You know how to live on the "dole" little jerry.

You been suckin off your better half for a long time.

That's better than suckin' off Obama like you and the other Obama sac suckers on this site do Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's better than suckin' off Obama like you and the other Obama sac suckers on this site do Jerry Mockjerrymockmotorsports.com

PPl like you and other right wingers are sucking off the Govt. every week as it don't matter who's in charge.

All fawking pisswad hypocrites.....

Sing us another little tune...little jerry.

U lost your truck to creditors so cry us another tune....

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Zero again.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike, I heard ZEROOOOOooooooo tried to put a 30 year mortgage on his trailer house a while ago and the bank is still laughing over that one Rolling
When the appraiser looked at his trailer house, he told Boob, "Just because your trailer over looks the cess pool, it doesn't constitute lake front property" Rolling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey Mike, I heard ZEROOOOOooooooo tried to put a 30 year mortgage on his trailer house a while ago and the bank is still laughing over that one When the appraiser looked at his trailer house, he told Boob, "Just because your trailer over looks the cess pool, it doesn't constitute lake front property

Surprised they'd go near the dump.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
NO A$$hol e I drove it to the auction lot myself!! AND handed them the TITLE because I paid cash for it!!! Look on Ritchie Brothers Las Vegas web site...you see, I don't have to lie or spin SHYTE to try and make myself look good.Jerry Mockjerrymockmotorsports.com

whatever muck, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes you lost your ass and you lost your truck.

Just keep typing out your excuses or failures.

One thing for sure......Anybody can drive a truck but it takes a good truck driver to be able to keep his truck and not lose it to creditors..........

Hey hurts........ Wink

Hey Boob...yea I lost my A$$ now get back to work and fund my Medicare...it started yesterday! I'll let you liberals know how it is to live on the government "dole" Rolling Oh that's right...you already know! Laughing

You know how to live on the "dole" little jerry.

You been suckin off your better half for a long time.

That's better than suckin' off Obama like you and the other Obama sac suckers on this site do Rolling

Yep $1100 a week after taxes so keep "funding my Medicare" Thanx Bob Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I guess the "suck" part went right over his head or in one ear and out the other...what do expect for a DUMBA$$ Banging Head

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Republican are a joke? Wonder about the current administration?

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Sing us another little tune...little jerry.

U lost your truck to creditors so cry us another tune.

So Boob, when Richtie Brothers sends me a check when they sell my truck and trailer, your telling me since "I lost it" I don't have to pay capitol gains on the sale...CCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOooooollllllllllll. Thanks Boob, I wish I'd of used you for my business consultant. Rolling Rolling Rolling
FAWKING DUMBA$$

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Sing all the tunes you want but the fact is you lost your truck to the "Repo" man......

LMAO Busted

Little jerry is a joke...... I rule

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo
How many hours did you work today Boob, I need to know so I can thank you for doing your part in paying my Medicare Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo
How many hours did you work today Boob, I need to know so I can thank you for doing your part in paying my Medicare Rolling

Still trying to find the clean end to that turd, Jerry? He's too stupid to realize that you're just one more person out of the work force, so now he has to work that much harder... what a shame... Wave

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sing all the tunes you want but the fact is you lost your truck to the "Repo" man......

ZZZZEEERROOOOOOO!

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
During an interview with ABC’s Jonathan Karl for “This Week,” Wisconsin Republican Gov. Scott Walker — while offering praise for his GOP colleagues — dismissed Sen. Ted Cruz, Sen. Rand Paul, Sen. Marco Rubio and Rep. Paul Ryan as the ideal 2016 Republican presidential nominee.

How does that fit with you far righties who supported Walker in his fight against organized labor?

Why does he say stay home and don't even try to show up for the Presidential games?

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
During an interview with ABC’s Jonathan Karl for “This Week,” Wisconsin Republican Gov. Scott Walker — while offering praise for his GOP colleagues — dismissed Sen. Ted Cruz, Sen. Rand Paul, Sen. Marco Rubio and Rep. Paul Ryan as the ideal 2016 Republican presidential nominee.

How does that fit with you far righties who supported Walker in his fight against organized labor?

Why does he say stay home and don't even try to show up for the Presidential games?

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
The Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted yesterday to cut $40 billion from food stamps. In doing so, they decided to rewrite Marie Antoinette.

"Let them eat nothing."

It's been amusing to read House Republicans try to flim-flam the public that this is all a Good Thing for the poor and destitute. The twisted logic is that people on food stamps mostly want jobs, so this $40 billion savings is all about getting them those jobs! Cool, no?

"This bill is designed to give people a hand when they need it most," said House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) "Most people want a job/ Most people want to go out and be productive so that they can earn a living, so that they can support a family, so that they can have hope for a more prosperous future."

Mind you, left out of his heart-rending hosannah is how this $40 billion cut in food stamps is actually going to get those destitute people jobs. There's no jobs plan on the table from Republicans. There's not even much discussion of one from Republicans that I've heard. In fact, Republicans have seemingly preferred to cut jobs, like teachers, and police and fireman, and nurses, and road construction workers. After all, when GOP politicians vote to cut programs, it's jobs that they're cutting.

"They want what we want," said Rep. Cantor. Well, yeah, that would be true, but only if "they" also wanted to screw themselves, but I tend to doubt it.

Why do I think this? Why do I doubt that cutting $40 billion from food stamps is merely about something Noble like getting jobs for the poor? (I mean other than Republicans wanting to cut food stamps for the past half century. And other than if you really want to help poor people, you don't start by cutting their access to food.)

Well, one big reason I think this is because of words directly out of the mouths of Republicans themselves. And hey, if you can't trust words out of the mouths of Republicans, who can you really trust, y'know?"

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
In fact, Republicans have seemingly preferred to cut jobs, like teachers, and police and fireman, and nurses, and road construction workers. After all, when GOP politicians vote to cut programs, it's jobs that they're cutting.

Ah, the old sacred cow govt. professions of teachers, police and fireman. When govt. programs are cut it stops robbing from Peter to pay Paul. If there is real demand the job market will take care of itself. Just like all the ill fated TARP money, once the money dried up so did the false economy it created.

quote:
And other than if you really want to help poor people, you don't start by cutting their access to food.)

Hunger is a strong motivator for legacy food stamp recipients. They should rely on their families and private charities, people that can keep a close eye on them and know the validity of their needs. My daughter and family took in her brother-in-law for a while. But it didn't last too long since she insisted he get some training or get a job. Since he didn't do either, out he went, under his own steam. And he was glad to go with that sort of pressure on him.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post