New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
What is really sad is he didn't even attend the memorial service for the 11 rig victims. Is there a minimum number of workers that needs to die in order for the president to attend?

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Anybody that's a white "infidel" need bother to apply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Look for "STONER BARRY" to pronounce very soon now that he was mistaken at his presser last week when during his litany of lies he said the federal government had been in charge of the oil spill from day ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
When "STONER" read that lie from his teleprompter it looked like the "damn hole might get plugged", now that it's not looking good it will be BP's bumbling again!
Still waiting for "STONER" to announce that he is now so disgusted with BP he is going to return their $975,000.00 PLUS?????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
WASHINGTON – In what could be one of the hardest blows to al-Qaida since the U.S. campaign against the terrorist organization began, the group's No. 3, Mustafa Abu al-Yazid, is believed to be dead, killed by a U.S. Predator drone strike, a U.S. official said Monday.

The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said word was "spreading in extremist circles" of his death in Pakistan's tribal areas in the past two weeks.

There were multiple postings on Jihadist websites by al-Qaida's so-called General Command, announcing his death, according to both the IntelCenter and SITE Intelligence Group. SITE said Monday's announcement also stated that his wife, three of his daughters, his granddaughter, and other men women and children were killed.

Al-Yazid has been reported killed before, in 2008, but this is the first time his death has been acknowledged by the militant group on the Internet.

Al-Yazid, also known as Sheik Saeed al-Masri, was the group's prime conduit to Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri, and he was key to day-to-day control, with a hand in everything from finances to operational planning, the U.S. official said.

The official says his death would be a major blow to al-Qaida, which in December "lost both its internal and external operations chiefs."

Al-Yazid has been one of many targets in a U.S. Predator drone campaign aimed at militants in Pakistan since President Barack Obama took office.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
WOW.....I had no idea Bama could even fly one of those drones! It was Bama flying wasn't it?

F-ing worms that would attach some foreigner, that not only has never served in our armed forces, but also admits to worshiping the same "god/religion" as our enemies. Invoking his name as if he had anything to do with our military finally having some success over there.

You're a god damn piece of shyt bob h.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
WOW.....I had no idea Bama could even fly one of those drones! It was Bama flying wasn't it?

F-ing worms that would attach some foreigner, that not only has never served in our armed forces, but also admits to worshiping the same "god/religion" as our enemies. Invoking his name as if he had anything to do with our military finally having some success over there.

You're a god damn piece of shyt bob h.

Did you have anybody getting past the 4th. grade in your family?

Seems you are having reading comprehension problems, maybe you had better ask for help.
Even a "Cave Man" could understand........

The post in no way gives any credit to Obama, only referencing using drones since he took office.

The posting was good news coming out of the Middle East and a fawking retard like you spins the good news to twist the facts.

Drones were used in the last administration but for only surveilance.
Now they have a better use.
If they can shorten the war and bring our troops home, then kudos for who ever sends them up.......

And OH, HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Just what GOD does Obama worship and use facts, not BS from a right wing extremist fear mongering entertainment commentator!!!!!!

.....You're a god damn piece of shyt...

Using the Lords name in vein as you did tells me alot about you......

Maybe Obama should just raise a banner "Mission Accomplished" just for fawking retards like you, then you can have something to biotch about........

You are the piece of shiott...asswipe.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You back pedal as much as you want. The only reason you posted that news blurb is because you feel it gives bama credit for it.

You know it, I know it and anybody that has read any of your posts knows it. Act innocent or own up to it like a man.

Politicians may be able to prevent wars but once the fighting starts the best thing they can do is leave our guys alone to do their job(s). But what you should never, ever do, is confuse those morons behind their desks in washington with our fighting forces.

Love and admire bama if you must but not at the fighting grunts expense. He has as much business being mentioned in the same breath as a soldier that bush did.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Would you have been happier had it been posted in the Todays News thread? No offense, but it seems as though you're using it as a reason to smear Obama just as much as you say Bob is using it to credit him. That's just my .

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
No, it would have pissed me off wherever it was posted. But since he posted it on the obama thread in an pathetic attempt to credit him for it I figured I'd let him know what I thought of his obscene attempt.
I understand 99% of the liberals in this country are in a constant state of climax over our 1st black president but our troops have been saving our ass's for a couple hundred years. And it's my impression the last couple of decades a large number(if not majority) of them have been blacks. Why don't the liberals get all wet over them???

Support them, they're really the hero's that actually do give a shyt about us. And don't attempt to give any of their credit to someone else. Not when I'm in the room.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: imakehp,

Dave

F J B

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
You back pedal as much as you want. The only reason you posted that news blurb is because you feel it gives bama credit for it.

You know it, I know it and anybody that has read any of your posts knows it. Act innocent or own up to it like a man.

Politicians may be able to prevent wars but once the fighting starts the best thing they can do is leave our guys alone to do their job(s). But what you should never, ever do, is confuse those morons behind their desks in washington with our fighting forces.

Love and admire bama if you must but not at the fighting grunts expense. He has as much business being mentioned in the same breath as a soldier that bush did.

Once again you have no clue.
You are stuck on confusion.

BTW...My informational posting is all over the news today on all networks including Faux.
What would a confused man do now?????????????

Leave the room?..... Turn on "The View"????

A confused man has many choices.....

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
WASHINGTON – In what could be one of the hardest blows to al-Qaida since the U.S. campaign against the terrorist organization began, the group's No. 3, Mustafa Abu al-Yazid, is believed to be dead, killed by a U.S. Predator drone strike, a U.S. official said Monday.

The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said word was "spreading in extremist circles" of his death in Pakistan's tribal areas in the past two weeks.

There were multiple postings on Jihadist websites by al-Qaida's so-called General Command, announcing his death, according to both the IntelCenter and SITE Intelligence Group. SITE said Monday's announcement also stated that his wife, three of his daughters, his granddaughter, and other men women and children were killed.

Al-Yazid has been reported killed before, in 2008, but this is the first time his death has been acknowledged by the militant group on the Internet.

Al-Yazid, also known as Sheik Saeed al-Masri, was the group's prime conduit to Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri, and he was key to day-to-day control, with a hand in everything from finances to operational planning, the U.S. official said.

The official says his death would be a major blow to al-Qaida, which in December "lost both its internal and external operations chiefs."

Al-Yazid has been one of many targets in a U.S. Predator drone campaign aimed at militants in Pakistan since President Barack Obama took office.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Obama’s illegal drone attacks killing women and children in Pakistan. Last time I checked there has been no declared war in Pakistan. OBAMA WAR CRIMES! IMPEACH OBAMA!

Wasn't that Bob's and Jeremy's template used when Bush was President?

Hypocrisy is mind boggling.

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
OH, but this is so much different!
It's THEIR MESSIAH committing the heinous acts so all is WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By definition a leftist has to be a flaming hypocrite because they will stay in LOCK-STEP with their leaders NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I recall "stoner barry" had a master plan to extricate us from Afghanistan and Iraq, WHAT HAPPENED??????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hypocrisy is mind boggling.

TL, did you not support drone attacks while bush was in office relating to Afghanistan??????

Why the switch?

Yes, i guess it is............

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:

Drones were used in the last administration but for only surveilance.
Now they have a better use.

LMAO...And then you post this little tid bit.. Did you read it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D..._attacks_in_Pakistan

"The United States government, led by the Central Intelligence Agency's Special Activities Division, has made a series of attacks on targets in Pakistan since 2004 using drones (unmanned aerial vehicles).[2] Under the George W. Bush administration, these controversial attacks were called a part of the US' "War on Terrorism" and sought to defeat the Taliban and Al-Qaeda militants who were thought to have found a safe haven in Pakistan.[2] Most of these attacks are on targets in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas in Northwest Pakistan."

Was this good stuff back then Bob?

Obama expands Bush use of Drones

LMAO

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I noticed boobh's duplicity regarding the drones!
I was hoping he'd turn over a new leaf so I was giving him a chance to apologize for his lie and ask for forgiveness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't tell me I don't have empathy for liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'll never forget or forgive his trying to sell out our dead soldiers on Memorial Day of all things. Just to try and give his leader credit for allowing this countries soldiers to do their jobs. As if bama has anything to do with the quality of performance our troops are managing to do even with one hand tied behind their backs by the politicians. I wonder how many of the dead are casualties because the politicians stick their noses into the military's business.

And the fact he picked the one fuc'n day we stop to thank them for giving their lives to keep us free speaks volumes about how he can so blindly support a Muslim to run our country.

Bob I called you a piece of shyt. I apologize.
You aren't good enough to be a piece of shyt.

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
boobh is as clueless as "stoner barry", he doesn't know the difference between Memorial Day and Veterans Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

<78 Cutla$$>
posted
Did ya notice how old taggy jumped in.

Rolling Rolling

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll never forget or forgive his trying to sell out our dead soldiers on Memorial Day of all things. Just to try and give his leader credit for allowing this countries soldiers to do their jobs. As if bama has anything to do with the quality of performance our troops are managing to do even with one hand tied behind their backs by the politicians. I wonder how many of the dead are casualties because the politicians stick their noses into the military's business.

And the fact he picked the one fuc'n day we stop to thank them for giving their lives to keep us free speaks volumes about how he can so blindly support a Muslim to run our country.

Bob I called you a piece of shyt. I apologize.
You aren't good enough to be a piece of shyt.

All fawking spin on your part and a lieing SOB to top it off.
Your just another un-american ******* posting lies.

Fabricate you bullshiott all you want with your cowardly fat keyboard fingers.
Like I said in my post, you have reading comprehension problems, maybe because you're just plain ignorant.

And as ignorant as you are, a muslim does not run this country.
An American runs this country whether you like him or not.
Get over it, your boy did not win the election..............

How you ever pulled the horse****t you posted out of my copied news release just proves how ignorant you are, matter of fact, right up there with barking dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!