New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Who got pissed off at Stevie Wonder for not waving back at him on the Washington Mall?

Please Republicans...Run the quitter in 2012...Quit-ter...Quit-ter..Quit-ter!

Posts: 2275 | Location: gate city, va usa | Registered: February 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where was this brainiac when the present auto industry fiasco was rearing it's ugly head YEARS ago

Its private industry and the goverment shouldnt be in business.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
Funny you never mention that when your DRR buddies tear him to shreds on a daily basis

Jeremy. where was your head when he was running for office? Jobama was the one who said the W was all wrong and was going to change things but yet he is on the same path of W only worse.

What are you implying?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who got pissed off at Stevie Wonder for not waving back at him on the Washington Mall?

That SOB didnt wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
This thread is going no where FAST. Very much like most topics on here. Just another self-reminder of why I don't waste my time here much anymore.

You belong in washington. Nothing but BS.

L8R, Mike

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Who's responsible for killing over 5,000 of our soldiers to avenge his daddy's short comings?

Posts: 2275 | Location: gate city, va usa | Registered: February 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
quote:
This thread is going no where FAST. Very much like most topics on here. Just another self-reminder of why I don't waste my time here much anymore.

Just because your Ducks are playing golf at the moment, don't take it out on me!!! Tongue

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
You do know that Stevie is blind right?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Who was in business with Salem Bin Laden?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Jimmy Carter was Thomas Jefferson compared to Bush!

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The illegal alien is in the Whitehouse now, I tried to tell you flaming vitriolic haters of President Bush it would ruin your lives AND look at you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trying to distract from the stumbling bumbling illegal alien by going back to President Bush is rather childish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:

Funny you never mention that when your DRR buddies tear him to shreds on a daily basis. Busted

My "buddies" have the same right to shred as a liberal does to whack on Bush.

Unlike the left, who seemingly have to look to others for answers or spin. I think completely independently like most conservatives and even constitutional conservatives. I respect others opinions but not always parroted party lines.

I applaud good things like Pirate situation and bash apologies to people who cannot control their own people.

President Obama has promised a lot for someone so educated. If he don't deliver, he will be a footnote to history.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: muggs,

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

X2 Rolling

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by announcer:
Who's responsible for killing over 5,000 of our soldiers to avenge his daddy's short comings?

Political policy as determined by the people of the United States via a legally elected President in office along with all the other duly elected representatives who agreed to send U.S. Military into Iraq to dispense with a ruthless dictator who added to instability in region, threats of having and using WMD.

From a liberal ACLU standpoint, a walking, talking and homocidal human rights violation (Sadam).

Do you really think one man could do this all by himself??

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
ESPECIALLY someone they condemn as the dumbest human ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What would that make the boobs that he duped?????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:
quote:
quote:
Funny you never mention that when your DRR buddies tear him to shreds on a daily basis

Jeremy. where was your head when he was running for office? Jobama was the one who said the W was all wrong and was going to change things but yet he is on the same path of W only worse.

It's too early to tell right Muggs?

Actually that is correct. But the trends are not looking good, more taxes, more debt, reality sinking in..... No No

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Greg & Bill....you have your opinions...I don't agree with them...in Bill's case...they are too far out in space for me to worry about or pay attention to. So believe what you want and so will I.

But one more point....on his WORST day...Barrack Obama is 10 times the president Bush ever was or wished he could be.
So you don't believe in the Constitution and the fact that President Obama and the Democrat controlled Congress are completely shredding it!?!?

Anyone that expressly supports what is going is in fact supporting treason!!

Mad

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where did the Bush tax cuts go? The richest and to the biggest corporations in America. ...
Mike, are you that devoid of real honest information. Every single person in America that pays taxes got a cut under the Bush tax plan.

Wait until President Obama and the Dem congress let it expire and see what happens to your paycheck... of course you may not notice it so much by the time they get done taxing your health benefits and everything else under the sun!!

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by muggs:

Actually that is correct. But the trends are not looking good, more taxes, more debt, reality sinking in..... No No

So that 'it is way too early for a statement like this' only applies when criticism is directed away from him and towards Bush right? When the criticism is directed towards him then time means nothing. Got it. Thanks for setting me straight.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Maybe everybody did get "somewhat" of a tax cut...but it was far from across the board in an equality standpoint. Percentages for the wealthy were slanted in their favor.

It may shock you but I think a flat tax is the way to go...if you make $100,000 a year and the percentage is 10% you pay $10,000 in taxes...if you make $1,000,000 a year...you pay $100,000 in taxes...that is the ONLY fair solution to taxes!

And a corporate flat tax would work the same way...if a small business starting up operates in the red for the first couple of years...they shouldn't pay taxes until they turn a profit. But when Bush's buddies at Exxon set RECORD profits....10% right off the top!

By the way...the 10% thing is just for the demonstration!