New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Executive Order: 'Excessively High Temperatures' 'Already' Harming Public Health -
"Excessively high temperatures" are "already" harming public health nationwide, Pres. Obama declared on Nov. 1, 2013, two months before today's assault by record low temperatures. In his executive order on climate change, Obama warned that too much rain - and not enough rain - also dictated that executive action against climate fluctuations:
"requires" action "by the Federal Government"

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I just stumbled on this post and thought I would give my 2 cents. This may have been covered before but I think our president has done a very good job concidering what he was delt. I always seem to do better in my business and life in general when the democrats are in office. I think Clinton was the best. I'am again coming off a very good year in the automotive\ body shop field. Look at the theaters ,stadiums ,restarants , they are always packed. everyone seems to have a new car. houses popping up all over the place. they don't fall out of the sky. People buy them.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
but I think our president has done a very good job concidering what he was delt.

Did take long to blame Bush!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
I just stumbled on this post and thought I would give my 2 cents. This may have been covered before but I think our president has done a very good job concidering what he was delt. I always seem to do better in my business and life in general when the democrats are in office. I think Clinton was the best. I'am again coming off a very good year in the automotive\ body shop field. Look at the theaters ,stadiums ,restarants , they are always packed. everyone seems to have a new car. houses popping up all over the place. they don't fall out of the sky. People buy them.

Do you have Democrats running your state?

Smile

Posts: 2989 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I drove through Pennsylvania last summer and I saw first hand why your collision shop is doing well! Trust me, the political party in power has nothing to do with your lousy drivers!!! Big Grin
As for everyone has a new car issue, you'd better have a new car or in 2 years, your either driving around in a "bondo bucket" or a frame with 4 wheels and a couple of seats to sit in!! Rolling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
I just stumbled on this post and thought I would give my 2 cents. This may have been covered before but I think our president has done a very good job concidering what he was delt.

So, we are coming up on three years ago Obama felt the war in Afghanistan was lost – yet the fighting and dying went on anyway. What did the soldiers who died after March 2011 die for exactly? A mission not even the Obama believed in?

Gates should have said, "He's just an ignorant inexperienced lying piece of chit that hoodwinked the stupid into believing his empty promises"

Posts: 2989 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
]

After $4M Vacation, Obama Talks Income Inequality...
Back from his $4 million Hawaii vacation, President Barack Obama seems poised to sound the populist trumpet in an effort to turn the page on 2013’s disastrous Obamacare rollout.

the Obamas' tax returns show a family whose incomes would routinely place them in the highest bracket, with lucrative income streams outside of the White House. Last year, however, the Obama family paid an effective tax rate of only 18 percent.
Millionaire Obama: I Hate Income Inequality

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
On August 04, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the
Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with
minorities in Russia :

"In Russia live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to
live in Russia , to work and eat in Russia , should speak Russian, and should
respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of
Muslim's then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state
law. Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia , and we
will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit
their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not
tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We had better learn from the
suicides of America , England , Holland and France , if we are to survive as a
nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take
over Russia . The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the
lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims. When this
honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in
mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslims
Minorities Are Not Russians.

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.

If you keep this to yourself, you are part of the problem!

It is a sad day when a Communist makes more sense than our President Barack
Hussein Obama........ but here it is!!!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The goofiest craziest nitwit ever born makes more sense then "totus" does!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Texas4X58
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
On August 04, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the
Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with
minorities in Russia :

"In Russia live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to
live in Russia , to work and eat in Russia , should speak Russian, and should
respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of
Muslim's then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state
law. Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia , and we
will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit
their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not
tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We had better learn from the
suicides of America , England , Holland and France , if we are to survive as a
nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take
over Russia . The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the
lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims. When this
honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in
mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslims
Minorities Are Not Russians.

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.

If you keep this to yourself, you are part of the problem!

It is a sad day when a Communist makes more sense than our President Barack
Hussein Obama........ but here it is!!!!

This made me think of other quote from a Russian leader, and I hate to admit that a Communist was correct, but Josef Stalin was dead on with a 0 with this following quote, "America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."

All three are very much being undermined. And it goes hand in hand with what Putin said about changing our culture and laws to make minorities feel more accepted. That's just not how it works.

All this changing our culture and laws to be more accepting of others, lack of border security and an incompetent leader, really reminds me of an empire that used to be a world power and eventually collapsed. Does anyone else see similarities when comparing Rome and America? If you really look at many of their problems, I think you'll find that we face some of those same problems. Some of those problems can be related to what Putin is addressing in his speech.

Posts: 1 | Location: Canyon, TX | Registered: December 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
SOME!!!!!
Everybody but the brain dead dolts, both the FLEEBAGGERS and elite establishment Republicans who are both turnng a blind eye to what is REALLY happening in the world, realize where the situation is taking the United State of America!!!!!
OF COURSE the KOOL-AID drinking duped boobs are 110% in with their idiocy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This so-called speech by Putin is very similar to a speech supposedly made by the Prime Minister of Australia a couple years ago. There is no credible evidence either one actually occurred. Another internet hoax.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
IMP,I know its a hoax but its still fun to post this stuff and see if the left(ZERO) will bite.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Hoax or not....there is a lot of sense in the statement regardless of who wrote it.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6442 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The U-6 number, which counts people no longer looking for work as unemployed, I think is now at 13%, and that is a number much closer to reality. All you need to do is ask yourselves how in the world can 92 million able-bodied Americans be not working, and unemployment is at 6.7%?

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
If you feed the sheeple enough shyte, after a while, they begin to like it Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I hear a lot of people who play this stat both ways though. One one hand, the people who are out of work are spoken as lazy and playing the system etc. But half of those out of work aren't getting unemployment benefits any longer. Hmmmm. Are they playing the system? The FACT remains that we have outsourced so much manufacturing that we no longer have any ability to employ a greater percentage of our population. We are stuck in a rut now. No matter how much the economy creeps up, it only means so many American jobs because we employ so many overseas. American jobs are what we need to get this party started. Good ones. Not just entry level and steppingstone jobs. We need people to have a job to graduate to after doing the entry level job for so long.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6442 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
song and dance.
How many new rules and regulations has this regime instituted just since 1/1?
Every one of these costs employers money or time to comply with!
The regime has put hundreds of thousands of people on SS disability with zero investigation into their situation to try and make the employment numbers look better!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Calling for “all hands on deck” to assist the economy, President Barack Obama is urging his Cabinet to identify ways to keep his administration relevant to people struggling in the up-and-down recovery.

With two weeks left before delivering an economy-focused State of the Union address to Congress, Obama is picking up the pace of his jobs message and demonstrating how he can advance his economic agenda administratively and through his ability to coax action from important interest groups.
Obama On Executive Actions:
‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa