Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The TRUTH generally wins out in the long run!
mooch-chelle slipped a few days ago and admitted she is a "busy single mother" in front of a bunch of people!!!!!
SO, "totus" is really QUEER and mooch-chelle must have received the sperm from some other source!!!!!
Rumor now is that a "big black buck" is the daddy and has now switched sides and is "totus's" hubby!!!!! Look at the children, are they 25% white?????
Maybe "totus" is anxious to get married to this "guy" and that's why he changed his position on queers wedding????

HOW ABOUT DOING A SEARCH ON "barrack obama lies"!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama paid $112,214 in federal income taxes for 2012 on adjusted gross income of $608,611, an effective rate of 18.4%,

Obamas' Tax Return Shows Lower Earnings

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Augusta Warrior Project

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for IHRA BOB to get off the Island.

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama Fires Blanks in First Test of Second Term Clout

An angry President Obama vented his frustrations with Congress after several of his fellow Democrats helped block gun-control legislation in the Senate. Denouncing the “lies” of his political opponents and calling the day “shameful,” Obama vowed to fight on.

But there seems to be little fear of Obama’s anger.

And Now, A Word From Charles

“If you’re going to make all of these emotional appeals, you’ve gotta show that if this had been law, it would have stopped Newtown. It would not have. It’s irrelevant. I wouldn’t have objected, I might’ve gone the way of McCain or Toomey on this, but it’s emotional blackmail to say ‘You have to do it for the children.’ Not if there’s no logic in this, and that I think is what’s wrong with the demagoguery that we’ve heard out of the president on this issue.”
-- Charles Krauthammer

Gene Simmons Military Tribute

Augusta Warrior Project

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for IHRA BOB to get off the Island.

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

A record one out of every five American households, over 23 million in all, is now on food stamps. The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) revealed that the number of households in January, 2013 was 23,087,886 households, 889,154 more than the year before. There are 115,310,000 households in the United States.
One of Every Five American Households on Food Stamps

“Since President Obama came into office, SNAP participation has increased at 10 times the rate of job creation, the annual spending on SNAP has doubled, and one in seven Americans now participates in SNAP,” Thune said. “This explosive growth in both the SNAP enrollment and federal cost of the program is alarming and requires lawmakers to take cost-effective legislative control measures.”
We Don't Check Immigration Status for Food Stamps

Gpa

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Here we go AGAIN!!!!!
Five full years later, "Gitmo has to be closed, it's a recruiting tool for my jihadist terrorist brothers", straight from "totus's" bj performing lips!!!!!
You mean he lied about closing it FIRST THING?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Where on Earth are Obama's priorities? Some basketball player tells Sports Illustrated he's gay and Obama falls over himself to make a phone call. Meanwhile, a Navy SEAL sniper is killed and Obama refuses to acknowledge

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama voiced caution in responding to what he has called the “red line” on chemical weapons, the senior officials described him as ready to move on what one described as the “left-hand side” of a broad spectrum that ranged from “arming the opposition to boots on the ground.”

Obama moving toward sending lethal arms to Syrian rebels,
officials say

Gpa

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"totus" is in Mexico today babbling from his teleprompter to a bunch of school kids!!!!! Even in a third world country there aren't enough adult duped boob IMBECILES for him to bull shyt, unlike in this country!!!!!
"totus" participated in massive illegal drug use and he's down there blaming U.S. drug use for their problems!!!!!
Just like he is blaming U.S. guns for their escalating gun violence and "totus's" regime ran "FAST AND FURIOUS" which flooded Mexico with "ASSAULT WEAPONS" and ammunition!!!!!
Will our left-wing lame stream moron media point out these hypocrises?????
ferget 'bout it!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama Backs Gay Unions In Immigration Bill:
President Barack Obama says he supports recognizing gay unions in a broad immigration bill pending in Congress but won't say whether he would sign legislation that fails to do so.

Obama says that recognizing same-sex relationships in the bill is "the right thing to do." But he says it would be premature to telegraph what he will or won't do before lawmakers send him a bill.
'It Is The Right Thing To Do'

Gpa

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The "totus" regime has to be in full blown panic mode now that they've thrown the irs under the bus trying to divert the attention away from their blundering and then lying and cover-up at Benghazi!!!!!
This brings to mind the "rapist" bombing an aspirin factory in Sudan trying to distract attention from the Whitewater queenie's screeching about a "right wing conspiracy" concerning lewinsky!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I sit here in amazement watching Jay "The chief liar" Carney for the POTUS regime, trying to further cover up Bengazhi(sp) and the IRS BS!!

Then theres the biggest liar of them all, TOTUS "spinning" his way out of the cover up(s) on top of it all!!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just more BS trying to get GOP back in White House Nobody with a brain is buying it Billy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 524vette:
Just more BS trying to keep the Dems in the White House Nobody with a brain is buying it 524vette sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
How bout the most corrupt administration in history...

After 8 years of these idiots we just might have to raise the corrupt administration bar.

Always get a chuckle out this thread when another seemingly insignificant SCANDAL erupts.

Eh, nothing to see here, Barrys got another golf lesson or a cushy vacation in Hawaii planned no doubt!

Posts: 1571 | Location: PA | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
How bout the first annual "Richard J. Daley corruption of excellence" award? To augment his nobel peace price.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2338 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Just days after news broke that the IRS targeted conservative nonprofits, Speaker John Boehner’s House committees will morph into mock courtrooms where the White House will be the defendant in what amounts to a number of high-stakes political trials.
Scandal politics sweep Capitol Hill

Gpa

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raceadodge:
quote:
Just more BS trying to keep the Dems in the White House Nobody with a brain is buying it 524vette sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for proving my point! BRAINLESS!!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
AHA!!!!!
One duped boob IMBECILE "totus" testicle swinger has chimed in!!!!!

"totus" pulling his Sgt Schultz impersonation again today, "I 'no nuttin"!!!!!
"totus" is too busy vacationing and playing golf to know anything about "fast and furious", even though he claimed executive privilege later, Benghazi or the irs screwing with whoever is on "totus's" enemies list!!!!!

The "totus" regime musr really be shaking in their boots concerning Benghazi because they are confessing to all manner of illegal activities to try and divert the spot light!!!!!

"totus' is telling his sycophants that RUSH is blocking everything he is trying to do!!!!!
RUSH is offering to meet with "totus" to see if they can't come up with some answers!!!!!
"totus' is to the point where he wets his pants every time he thinks about RUSH, it will never happen!!!!!

AGAIN, I ask the duped boob IMBECILE "totus" testicle swingers why you aren't here spouting the FLEEBAGGER talking points?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by raceadodge:
quote:
Thanks for proving my point! BRAINLESS!!!!!!

Thanks for proving my point! A-S-S-H-O-L-E!!!!!!

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post